-first day-

-Oh I got an evil idea thinking of how to get this evil man locked away. Prepare your tissues for the next chapter-

After one long and horrendous day of walking I entered the set of numbers to the lock on the front door. Hearing the click I opened the door. The smell of alcohol stinging my nose as I softly shut the door taking my shoes off. I tried sneaking off to my room. "Hey, bitch grab me the other pack" I mentally groaned but did as he said without hesitation and as quickly as I could. I was really hoping he'd forgotten about the sports festival that happened months ago... id be as good as pulp if he decided to take it out on me. I set the case of beer down and rushed to my room. I locked the door, set my bag down, and sat on the bed. Deciding to practice talking I sighed laying down having an imaginary conversation with myself. "Hello good t-to... s-see y-you.'' I went back and forth until I felt a small tinge of pain. I stopped sitting up as I heard footsteps. I crossed my fingers as my doorknob rattled. I held my breath when it stopped and the footsteps left. I let out a sigh before deciding to text the bakusguad group chat.

dumbass- you

Pomeranian- katsuki

Queen- mina

Shitty hair-Kiri

Pikachu- Denki

Tape- sero

Dumbass- Hi

Pomeranian- you changed my fucking name again!

Dumbass- you changed mine too though so fair is fair

Queen- how is vacation so far?

Pikachu- bored

Pomeranian- fuck off

Tape- why am I tape again?

Dumbass- ... no response

Shitty hair- yo what you all doing right now?

Queen- binging Netflix

Pikachu- charging stuff

Pomeranian- nothing I'm doing absolutely fucking nothing

Dumbass- sam me in my room, bored... dads, doing who knows what. The normal.

Tape- eating food while watching random vines (prove to me that this isn't something he would do)

Shitty hair- cool, I'm buying manly footwear

Dumbass- you mean crocks

shitty hair- manly crocks

Pomeranian- how many fucking pairs do you own shitty hair?!

Shitty hair- ...

Pomeranian- second though dont fucking answer that.

I lightly laughed as we sat chatting for a bit the footsteps passed my room again checking my door again... this time there was a loud bang on the door and I flinched

Dumbass- be right back.

Pomeranian- is everything alright do I need to get my ass over there?

Dumbass- nope all good. Mom is calling the house phone just to check up on me.

Queen- alright don't be too long. -seen-

I lifted the mattress, shoving my phone in a panic. I hurried over to the door, unlocked it, and jumped back. 'Yes dad?' I signed my hands, shaking a bit. He slapped me across the face. He smelled of cheap booze.

"Dont lock your fucking door." he hissed I looked to the floor.

"Sorry sir" I signed and he rolled his eyes.

"I dont fucking speak mute bitch" I bawled my hands into fists and I mouthed sorry sir. He shoved me. I knew he knew some sign he was just too drunk to communicate. He walked out of my room leaving me to sit on my bed for a bit. After some time of waiting I snuck to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. It wasn't much just some cheese and crackers but it would be enough to get me through till breakfast. I turned off the lights to my room before laying down and drifting off to sleep.