Chapter 6- The Unknown Truth: Painkiller

First of all I would like to thank @fourteenvk (her twitter acc :) ) for making my cover, ang ganda talaga, so cool! :)

She makes really good edits so follow her twitter for vk edits thats really good :) thank you :)))

-

Vice's POV

...

"You know Vhong, Jhong..." Vhong waved at her, his arm wrapped around Anne and Jhong, winked at her. I glare at Vhong, to get his arm off my little sister, and Jhong, to stop flirting with Karylle. Karylle nodded back and smiled at the 2.

"...Billy, Anne, this is Karylle. Karylle, my siblings..." Billy smiled, shaking Karylle's hand and Anne waving at her happily with a cheery smile.

"Hiiii ate K! I so love your outfit, matches bit by bit!" Anne complimented.

"Thank you Anne, I love yours too..!" Karylle replied, Anne flattered by her compliment.

"...And this is Coleen, Billy's GF to be..."

"Hello ate K..!"

"Hiya!"

"...Last but not least, Georgina, my bestie."

"Well hello Karylle, nice to meet you. George nalang." Georgina smiled. "Chick mo nanaman toh Viceral?" I humilatingly looked at Karylle, blushing a bit and Karylle's eyes just widen.

"What the fuck Gigi hinde ah! Friend ko lang toh, gosh..." I protested, shaking my head. I turned to Karylle. "Just ignore her, what she is saying okay? She is just annoying."

Karylle just laughed, making the rest laugh too. Gosh, that is what Georgina does, always embarassing me in front of people most of the time. Pretty annoying right?

Karylle sat down in between me and Jhong. I just realised the minute Jhong started talking to Karylle, it was pretty much a bad idea.

"Hi Karylle, I like your outfit ah, you look sexy." Jhong said in an alluring voice. I sense Karylle edging off a bit, shuffling a bit closer to me. "Uh, t-thanks Jhong." She replied awkwardly. Parang hinde to comportable si K, so I cleared my throat.

"Ah, K, palit tayo ng seats." By the look of Karylle's face she looked relieved. She sighed and mouthed thank you. We then swapped seats, Jhong's mouth just left opened, cos' he knows what I'm going to do now. I gave him a sharp nudge 2 times, making him wince.

"Diba sinabi ko sayo..." I said, gritting my teeth. "Wag mo nang patulan. Marami naman mga babae dito, wag lang si K, okay?" I glared at Jhong. Jhong just sighed and nodded.

"So, Karylle, what high school did you used to go to?" Georgina asked.

"Ateneo De Manila, grade school hanggang high school." Karylle replied, Georgina looking impressed.