Chapter 8- Beautiful nightmare

Vice's POV

-

"Viceral mansion hasn't changed..."

Jhong, as of now, is still looking around the house na parang first time nia ulit nakakita ng bahay. We finally arrived home, from the bar after the little reunion and chit-chat. Anne came in after 30 minutes cradling Brent around her arms, she spotted Jhong. Jhong as usual is still looking around like a dork.

"Kuya Jhongskieeeee!" Anne squealed, running towards him and giving him a hug. "Kuya, I missed you so much!"

"Woah Anne, you've all grown up! Ganda-ganda at sexy mo na ah..." Jhong replied. "Oh, ito na ba ang pinakapogi kong inaanak?" Jhong carefully carried Brent and he gently placed his head na nakasandal sa dibdib niya. Brent's sleeping deeply.

"Brad, mukha ka nang tatay ah." Vhong said, as he walks closer towards Jhong. He started to stroke Brent's cheek. "Kamukha mo talaga Vice. Ang cute niya, sana magkaroon rin ako ng anak na kasing cute ng inaanak ko."

I chuckled, patting Vhong's back. "You will reach to that stage, time will come." I then noticed Anne staring at Vhong. I looked back at Vhong, sinulsulyapan niya rin si Anne. I frowned a bit, but then afterwards, Billy came downstairs. Jhong broke the ice.

"Well, Billyboi, long time no see!" Jhong said, giving Billy a fist bump.

"Yo Jhong..." Billy replied. He then saw Vhong, his expression has changed.

"Oh, Mr, Navarro in the house." Bily said with a hint of annoyance. Billy looked at Anne, who is in the kitchen right now, with her earphones on, keeping herself busy. Vhong smiled slightly. The two were glaring at each other for a bit and again it was silent for 3 minutes. I started to fake cough to break the silence.

"Guys, don't tell me you haven't moved on about what happened. Everything was just a misunderstanding. That was 2 years ago-"

"Why would I forget the day when Anne nearly ended her life because of this misunderstanding, quote, unquote, that he did?" Billy hissed. Vhong sighed once more, face palming.

"Billy, the problem is solved. She is also my little sister and there's no point talking about this because past is past." I sighed.

"Well William you just didn't accept the fact that Coleen broke up with you. You didn't get a move on." Vhong spat back.

"You mean that the day you and Coleen did have a something, and you were cheating on Anne..." Billy started to raise his voice. I grabbed on to Billy's arm to stop him from charging up to Vhong.

"You just couldn't get a grip of your jealously and insecurity. Me and Coleen are like siblings, like family."

"So what if you're fucking 'family'? I had a feeling that Coleen likes you!"

"So close na you have to spread bullshit about it that you even told Anne we were 'together'?"

"Shut up! You two!!" I shouted. The 2 stopped arguing.

"First of all, Anne is my sister. I should be mad if there's anything wrong, if I feel like anything is not right. I was also mad at you Vhong at first because I believed in Billy's bullshit that ain't real. I understand Billy if you get bare jealous, even though Vhong and Coleen are nothing. You should have been asking Coleen instead of blaming everything on Vhong. You 2 made the wrong move the caused Anne to do things that's not right. Anne is fine now, so stop haunting her about it. You two should also get over it."