Chapter 1 - Life is too short for heartbreaks

...

Vice's POV

-

"Mr. Viceral, is it true na hinde na kayo partners ng Three Kings Cargo Cooperation? Paano na po ang mga future plans niyo about the year 2017, na magkakaroon kayo ng partnership din with other international cargo companies?"

"Um, yes, hinde na kami partners ng 3K cargos, but we will still be working together though, but this time the only difference is that we will be going in our own ideas and plans. Also, the partnerships with other international cargo companies will still happen, but we are not that much sure if it will be in the year 2017."

"Sir, if so, are you going to partner with any more companies? Such as the Red Butterfly Inc? Or the Star Coorperation?"

"No, not yet. I prefer to work without any partnerships with any other companies at the mean time."

"Is it true that the only reason why you stopped the relationship between your business and the 3K's is because that you and Ms. Tatlonghari are not in good terms?"

I then looked at that person who asked me that question, I gave him a stern stare. Everyone looked at him aswell. 

"Jose, you better answer this right and clean." Murmured Billy, my brother, whom was sitting beside me. We were in a press conference, about the 2017 plan of the Viceral Cargos, my family's well, now my business, which I will pass on to my child someday, if I did...

I then gave Billy a look meaning that it's ok. I then cleared my throat, and everyone ws looking at me, camera lights every 1 milisecond, reporters writing their notes, holding up their phones to record, and video cameras everywhere, basically live on national television.

"Yes, that's also ONE of the reasons why I broke the partnership with 3K."

"Why is that?"

I let out a deep sigh. "Can't reporters mind their own personal business for once?" I thought. "Well, it's probably because that it's not that much very comfortable to be around the same room, cos' it just makes the place awkward, you kno-"

"But, why awkward to be around in the same room? It's just for the business lang naman diba? Or, there's more to that?"

Billy was looking at me, as I was starting to give him a deep glare, but I can't because every move I make is shown on national television, and it would be an issue if I make a scandal here. 

"Calmo down ah, don't go all personal, just for the business and for the press lang ang tanong na yan." Murmured Billy. 

I then smiled at the reporter. Well, it's probably because it's not comfortable for us to be at the same room because there's problems that's only between me and her." I said bravely, I hope they would finally shut their mouths about the topic. 

"Other people spotted actor-model DingDong Dantes and Ms. Tatlonghari-"

"Viceral..." I corrected sternly, giving him a stare.

"Well, your misis and Mr. Dantes were found together hugging in the NAIA airport, and they were heading to leave the country. Is it true that it's one the reasons why you and her are not in good terms?"

I was clenching my left fist, pinipigilan ko ang inis at galit ko sa naririnig ko ngayon. 

"I did see the two, in fact, I was the first one who's seen them." I smiled in a sarcastic way with a hint of annoyance. This is going off topic, we were meant to be talking about the business and now this piece of bullshit?