Henry's new torture

(Note: Ok, so far I've only gotten one request which is a bendyxhenry so this will be slow relationship that will build up over some time. I hope you guys will understand. Thank you. ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙)

𝘖𝘬 𝘑𝘰𝘦𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦.

Henry slowly opens his eyes to find himself not in to studio entrance but instead, some kind of room with T.V screens everywhere and a throne place the middle. 𝘞-𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮 𝘐? Henry ask himself as he walks toward the throne. For some reason, Henry seems to have a strange familiar feeling as he takes a step closer to throne. As if... Henry has to do something. But exactly what is?

Something catches Henry's eye. A tape recording. After a few more steps, Henry slowly reaches the tape recording and press play.

All that came out of recording is static noise and bit familiar voice. Henry listens closely to realise that the voice is non other than his best pal Joey Drew. Suddenly, the static wears off and all that Joey said is 'The end'. Then the tape ends with a click noise.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯? Henry reaches out to play the tape recording again until he notice something shimmering above the tape. 𝘈 𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘭? Henry questions as he grabs the reel. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴... Henry stops and reads the label. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥...

"The end." Henry's pass voice echos in Henry's mind. Suddenly Henry starts remembering each timeline from before that answers most his questions. Most...

Henry gasp and drops the reel. He remember everything now. The ink machine, Joey's deeds, the co-workers, Sammy, Susie, Wally, Buddy-Boris, the prophet, corrupt alice, norman, Shawn, Thomas, Allison, the endless time loop, this hell hole-

"Wait!" The air around Henry changes. "If I'm here, at the end... " Henry moves his head to look for the ink demon behind the throne to see no one there. "Then... w-where is the ink-"

Henry stops talking as a skeletal and glove hand covers his mouth. Henry with all his might starts screaming for anyone to hear. But no one came.

Then when realising that his arms and legs are still available, he starts fighting and kicking to get the demon off him. Instead, the demon moves his skeletal hand over Henry's throat and start choking him. Henry tries with all his might to fight the ink demon, struggling to survive his hands. But as the ink demon lifts up Henry, he begins to loose conscious.

"L-linda..." Henry gasp his final breath as he loss conscious of the studio around him.

Once Henry knocks out, the ink demon let's go of his neck and starts examining the body. Henry is still alive due to his chest rising and falling slowly, but the ink demon still have questions.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯? 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. The demon thought until he looks at Henry on the ground. 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

The ink demon picks up Henry and starts going through the walls for a place to put him. Bendy grins as he looks at Henry in his arms. 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳. 𝘔𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳. 𝘔𝘺
₣₳₮ⱧɆⱤ... 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

Bendy then appears in a small empty room with ink covering the ground and dripping off the walls. Bendy snuggles with Henry as he places him to the ground and starts controlling the ink. Bendy uses the ink cover Henry as he goes through his mind and starts looking for his fears.

After a long while of Bendy going through Henry's mind, he moves the ink away from Henry to clear him. Then he controls the ink to move under Henry to form a nice cozy bed for Henry to rest in. As Bendy tucks in Henry with the blanket made for him out of ink.

"₴₩ɆɆ₮ ĐⱤɆ₳₥₴ ⱧɆ₦ⱤɎ" Bendy whisper in Henry's ear.