Chapter Fifty Eight

Start from the beginning

She frowns "what secret could be that bad?" I sigh. "That hes gay." She pulls a face but i shrug it off.

"He took even more drugs and alcohol and would almost kill oscar on the daily. Then... then he quit his job, he was getting money from the child services and from selling drugs, but to get more money... he would host these parties. At first he would just sell drugs, get drunk with his work friends and then they go home. Then they'd pay to hit oscar... then it got uhh. They... they would pay to r-rape him. Oscar never told me this, he never told anyone this until he got out of the coma. He kept that built up. I only found out at Olivers prison trial. Oscar had to make a statement of what happened and he had to talk about how he was s-sexually abused. Anyways, Oscar would get into a routine of after so much in one night, he'd either pass out from anxiety or he would jump out his window, run into the forest while being chased by the men with weapons and run around the streets all night. Then last year oliver took him out of school for a few months. I guess he realised oscars pain was too visible. Oscar never told anyone about happened in that 6 month period but i know it was worse than ever. I also know oscar wasn't allowed to talk throughout the majority of the time, and over the years gained a stutter, but that tipped it over the edge. That takes us to this year. Things continue until around February, oscar runs into the forest but this time oliver managed to catch him. He shot oscar. Took him somewhere and what i can only describe as tortured him. That was the worst part of oscars life. He refuses to talk about it to anyone, not even the police. But i know id rather die than go through that. He said the same. Luckily a man managed to rescue oscar, took him to a hospital where a few weeks later they called me. Oscar was in a coma for months. So overall we didnt have oscar for 5 months. Which broke so many hearts."

((Random note, can you recommend songs that match the vibe of this book or any of the characters))

"So how did Oliver get arrested?" I sit back into the chair.

"A few weeks ago oscar went back to his house to get some personal belongings thinking it was abandoned and oliver showed up. This time oscar managed to call 911 and the police arrived. The kid has been through the worst things imaginable. Its horror movie type shit. He's used the same cloths since you was around for so long. Never had new furniture. Never had the life he deserves. I wanted to give it to him, new clothes, new furniture, a new life even. But every time i gave him something I thought would benefit him, oliver would go crazy."

She sighs before putting down her cup. "Thats a lot. But... doesn't part of you think he deserved it a little?"

I begin to cough loudly after inhaling my drink too quickly from shock. I pat my chest and calm down before taking in what she just said.

"Im sorry, what?"

She frowns. "I mean sure, its a rough life. But, having a gay son must be difficult. It is a huge sin you know." I feel my jaw drop open.

Is this some sort of joke?

"I mean sure the boy is going to get over the phase but it must be hard raising a gay child."

"Hold on. You mean this boy deserves to be hurt in all the ways he did? For being bisexual? For having a pre-decided soulmate which nobody gets to choose?" she widens her eyes.

"No... well, its just gods punishment in real life. Hes going to hell anyways. There must be some sort of cursed mindset he has to gain that soulmate, they only get it when they are 2 ao he must have been cursed as a child. Hes going to hell im telling you..." I chuckle.

"I think oscar would find hell a walk in the park after having you two as parents." She scoffs.

"What do you mean?"

I stand up and begin to collect her things. "You're saying your son, who likes boys, deserves to go through what nobody deserves. The boy you created deserves to be killed by his own father? You need some SERIOUS help. When oliver abused him, he was under so much drugs and alcohol he wasn't even conscious half the time, YOU on the other half are fully awake. Dont ever contact ANYONE from this family again."

She frowns and grabs her coat that i shove her way. "Tell oscar to call me once hes over this gay thing." I shake my head.

"You just dont get it. Hes got a Phoenix mate. Whose a boy. A bloody lovely boy who has an amazing family who treats oscar how he SHOULD be treated. They was at his graduation and cheered for oscar, the boys mother was there to hold oscar while his father was being held at gun point by the police. You are probably the worst person i know. The fact that oliver abused his son under the influence of god knows what, but you'd let your OWN CHILD die for his sexuality disgust me. Fuck off and never come back." I quickly shove her out of the door before locking it. I pace around the room, panic filling every inch of my body.

I brought this lady into oscars life. He wanted to keep his thoughts of her neutral and i kept pushing him and pushing him to talk to her. Oh god oh god.

I sigh and sit down on the couch and cry, because I've broke the one promise i made to him.

That id never hurt him.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

If you guys ever want to talk, just comment or dm, and i will definitely reply! I love talking to you guys! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1743

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3