Kie whistled and I looked to her and she held out the paper and I nudged JJ, who looked up and leaned over to grab it and handed it to me. I looked it over as John B continued.

"After that, he buys a farm."

I looked the paper over and thought about the name Tanny. Why was that name setting with me and why couldn't I place it? It was right there...

"Drumroll, please, because that farm is..", everyone started to do a drumroll on their laps but I was to focused to join.

Click. It hit me.

"Tannyhill", John B and I both said at the same time.

JB looked to me and smiled wide and nodded.

"Tannyhill?", Kie asked surprised.

"Yes! So, after that he used the money to free even more slaves and then he sold a shit-ton of rice, which pissed off all the white planters, and then they decided to lynch him. So on the day they were coming to get him, he writes this note to his son and in the last time of that letter he leaves a message about where to find the gold", he smiled making his way to Kie as I passed the paper on to Pope.

"Where?", Kie asked, she was clearly excited and her spark for this treasure hunt was back.

"Harvest the wheat, in parcel nine, near the water. Except....there's no wheat. You see, wheat is code for gold. Check this out", he says and moves to get the paper from Pope.

"The gold is in parcel nine, near the water", he told Pope and I moved from my spot by JJ to set with Pope who was holding a light to the paper and we both looked it over.

"There is no telling where parcel nine is now", I told him.

He snapped his fingers at me and nodded his head, "All we need is an original survey map of the property, and we've found the gold."

"So, this might actually have a chance of being true", Pope smiled and looked over at me.

"Dude, it's like King Tut or something", Kie smiled at us.

JJ jumped up and rushed to John B as he said, "I'm a genius! Hey, whoa!", he cautioned as JJ hugged him and picked him up.

JJ moved closer to the fire unintentionally, "Hello! Fire! You're near fire. You're gonna burn", John B told him as he patted his back.

JJ put him down and said, "I'm so proud of you right now."

"Thank you", John said in an 'I know' kind of fashion, "That's really sweet of you", he patted JJ's cheek.?"

"Okay, so whats the plan", Pope asked.

"Good question", John B nodded.

"Yeah, where exactly do we find this OG property map", I asked him.

"Oh, well about that. Here's the thing", JB said quickly, "Sarah Cameron is coming tonight, and she'll bring the OG map."

"Hold on", Kie snapped.

"Here we go", I whispered to Pope and he nodded.

"Sarah? Why Sarah?", he demanded.

"Uhhh", John B looked down.

"This is gonna be good", JJ stated plainly as he walked over and leaned down and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to set on his lap on the other side of the fire.