Of course

As you collected your things you walked over to Hermione and tapped her shoulder. She turned to face you and smiled, "Y/n, do you need something?" She asked. "Just seeing if you were ready to go to flight practice." You smiled back at her. "Oh, we should be getting a move on." She said getting up. The two of you walked over to flight practice laughing most of the way there. Class hadn't started so you and Hermione were there early.

You asked questions about the brooms. She answered always making sure you understood. You often asked her what she meant on some parts which meant a more in depth talk. This would go on until class started. You heard the voice of Madam Hooch, "Good afternoon, class." The class responded. "Good afternoon, Madam Hooch."

She looked at the class and spoke again, "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!" The class began to say up repeatedly as they waited for the broom to come into contact with their hand. "Up!" You said, the broom stayed on the floor. "Up!" You said once again seeing the broom move a slight bit. Clearing your throat you said "Up!" Once again and the broom came up. You smiled happily knowing you were able to do this in three tries.

You saw Harry was staring at you, he had his broom in his hand for a while now. "How long did it take you Harry?" You asked. "I did it in my first try." He said smiling back at you. "Really?! That had to be amazing! I did it in three tries." You responded back to him. Draco stood there looking at the two of you talk. He hated it. He wanted to tell Harry to back off, he didn't really know why, you and him were just catching up since it's been years since you've talked with him. But he hated how you smiled at Harry, and how you looked at him. He wanted your gaze, he wanted to hear you congratulate him and tell him that you were shocked. His thoughts was interrupted but Madam Hooch, "With feeling!" She said. Draco looked at her then back at you.

You and Harry had stopped talking, instead you were looking at Hermione, you were telling her that she was doing good, and that she's is getting the hang of it. "Thanks Y/n." She said smiling at you encouraging and supporting her. You opened your mouth but before you could get anything out Hooch spoke, "Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." She demonstrated it this to the class. The class all mounted the broom and waited for further instructions. "When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2.." She blew her whistle and you kicked off from the ground.

You were expecting to fall but you didn't, you were floating in the air, you faced Hermione, you chuckled and said, "Hermione, look! I-I'm doing it!" You said in shock. Hermione chuckled as she tried it for herself. It was a failure the first time but you wouldn't let Hermione be without encouraging her. "Hermione, come on now, you and I both know you can do this. Don't doubt yourself!" You touched the ground since that's what Hooch said to do.

A boy had tried this, the only difference was he took off. The class looked at him and asked him what he was doing. Madam Hooch ordered him to stop but he didn't know how, which caused him to panic more. "HELP!" He screams, he was all over the place, but he..more of his broom. Zoomed back towards the group of students, Hooch took her wand out to stop him. Too bad that as he approached, the students scattered and Hooch dove away.

This caused the boy to go through the scatter and up a tower. You looked at him, shocked and worried. You knew he was going to get hurt if someone didn't try something. He zoomed passed a statue and to his 'luck' it had a spear, of course he got caught in it, he was now dangling from a high ground with his cloak ripping. It wasn't long before he came in contact with the ground. Students gathered around him. You looked at his face, 'Oh, aw poor Neville. Can't ever catch a break.' You thought looking at him sadly as he laid on the ground in pain.

"Everyone out of the way!" Madam Hooch said running through the group. Neville groaned in pain, "Oh, oh, oh, oh dear. It's a broken wrist. Tch, tch, tch. Good boy, come on now, up you get." Hooch said as she saw the boy and helped him get up. "Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." She said before exiting. You heard Draco snicker, "Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass." He was holding Neville's Remembrall.

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry's voice came in. You looked at the two and waited. "No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." Draco said getting ready to hop on the broom. "Draco stop it!" You said walking over to the boys. Draco looked at you and frowned. "Oh please! What is a measly Hufflepuff going to do?!" He said looking at Crabb and Goyle. You were taken aback by the comment, you grabbed the ball out of his hand and stared at him. He looked back at you shocked that you actually did something. "You should've stopped once you had the chance Draco." You said holding the ball out to Harry. Harry would've gotten the ball if Pansy didn't snatch it out and give it to Draco.

Draco looked at the ball and spoke, "How 'bout up on the roof?" He took off into the sky. You looked at Pansy and then back at Draco. "What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?" He teased knowing that Harry would go after him. You scoffed as walked over to Hermione not wanting to deal with this. Harry grabbed his broom and ran to get the ball. Hermione tried to stop him. "Harry, no! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly." She said looking at the boy, but he didn't listen to her or he didn't hear her because he took off. "What an idiot." You heard her say. You looked at her and nodded.