The red dragon boy stared at his friend with a deep frown, "How long is he going to keep this up for? He can't ignore you for the whole voyage."

(Y/n) ignored him, her eyes trained on the blonde boy who slumped over the railing. Bakugou's hair brushed against his forehead as the wind hit it.

"Is he still brooding?" Sero called out from above. A rope pulled taught as he slid down, landing gracefully next to the three of them.

Kaminari tilted his head forwards and raised an eyebrow, "Well sucks to be him. If he doesn't wanna talk to (Y/n)," He passes a wink in her direction, "I won't let my chance slip."

(Y/n) crinkled her nose in mock disgust, "What chance?" The boy pouted and leaned back,

"Resisting my charm is futile, you'll give in to me eventually."

(Y/n) chuckled and shook her head once again, looking back up in Bakugou's direction. His red eyes caught her's briefly before they moved back to look at the vast ocean.

"Come on, sitting around all day isn't going to get us anywhere. Get to work." Sero hit Kirishima's knee, causing the boy to wake back up from his dozing with a whine of protest.

As the day began to pass and the sun started to go down, the crew started to rest. Some sat around in small groups drinking, while others went below deck to catch up on rest. (Y/n) stood at the helm with Ashido, both of them silently watching the crew in amusement as Ashido steered the ship.

Kaminari was sat back upon the crates that (Y/n) was basking on earlier, holding an old lute in his arms. He played a cheery sea shanty which most of the crew sang along to, giving a whole new atmosphere to the ship.

(Y/n) sighed contently, watching as the sun cast the sky in shades of red, orange and pink. There were barely any clouds in the sky which allowed (Y/n) to see the stars as they slowly emerged out of hiding. A day like this almost made (Y/n) forget everything that had happened over the past couple of weeks. Almost.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Kirishima ran to the side of the boat and began to hurl the contents of whatever food the cook had made earlier into the ocean. Ashido burst into laughter,

"Looks like our little Eijirou left his sea legs back at the docks."

Kirishima's head lifted back up to show his pale face. His red hair was stuck to his forehead and he slumped against the edge of the boat for support. The rest of the boys, who were sat near Kaminari as they drank, lifted their tankards and cheered towards Kirishima who threw his head back over the side of the ship once again. All except Bakugou who remained silent, casting subtle glances up to the girls.

"Not much of a drinker?" (Y/n) let out a sympathetic chuckle. Ashido shook her head and leaned against the helm. She took off her hat and shook out her hair, letting it blow gently in the wind.

It felt peaceful to be out on the ocean, with no worries about anything. (Y/n) was beginning to wonder if the pirates' life really was for her, but when she thought long and hard about it, (Y/n) knew she would eventually grow sick of the ocean. She spotted Sero slowly rise from his seat and head towards her and Ashido, patting Kirishima on the back as he passed by. When he reached them, he held out a tankard for Ashido,

"Captain." He smiled cheekily as she took the rum and then turned to (Y/n) holding out another tankard. (Y/n) shook her head; she'd no doubt be looking after Kirishima tomorrow morning, so she wanted to be in the right headspace. Sero shrugged and downed the liquid quickly. "Want me to take over for a bit?" He motioned to the helm.

Ashido shook her head, "Nah, I'm cool. Take (Y/n) down to the others, I'm pretty sure she's in need of a bit of entertainment other than watching you all night."