~No Love~

Midas' POV:

Bubble Bomber squeezed the trigger in her palm; making Steamy Stacks blow away. Firey hot explosions bursted all over the area. Deadly grey smoke rose into the pale blue sky. My fists tightened and the smoke covered the stacks. 

"Y/N!!!" Whiplash shrieked. Brite Gunner tugged her back as she tried running in. Her scream muted the sounds in front of us. 

Hot tears dripped down her face...Bubble Bomber lifted her visor, her make-up was smeared across her cheeks.

"C'mon Y/n..." She whispered. Gold glided up my arms, it was uncontrollable. 

"Maya, what's your-" I began. 

"Long gone sir" I should be happy to hear that, but I wasn't. Yes Pleasant Park was another strong point of their's, but I just couldn't help that the love of my life...may have been killed.

"We have to wait for the flames to die out before we can go in there." Brite Gunner said impatiently. 

"She's gone Gunner, there is absolutely no way she could survive that" Whiplash sobbed. He responded with a sigh and shake of his head. 

Everyone left the demolition. I stayed to get things off my mind.

"I will never find one like her" I thought. Y/N had always rambled on, in the cutest way of course; she would always say 'Sometimes things happen that make you feel like you are in a movie' I hoped that the angel she is would step out of that smoke and fall into my arms. I waited and waited. Nothing had appeared.

I returned to the Agency immediately. I hated how empty it was. I hated that Y/N wasn't here to bother me with my work. I hated that I couldn't hear the agents popping open a bottle or having a good time. I hated not being able to hear Skye win another match of Jenga against Meowscles. 

I smiled thinking about Y/N and the other agents together. Skye looked up to her. TnTina made her laugh. Maya was her teacher. Meowscles made her smile. 

and I made her die. It's all my damn fault...

I threw my arm across my desk making multiple things fly across the floor. Gold slid down my body, making me squint. 

It's all my fault she's gone. I didn't want love yet I got it. Now that I had it I want it back. But, I shall never love again. Ever. 

I will avenge Y/N, no matter what it takes...

(I didn't mean to make you cry. I love you, don't cry :C )