~The Rig~

Panic began to build up in my chest. 

"Use my quad, we're going to the city to get everyone home" Whiplash spoke give me another hug. Midas and I hopped onto the QuadCrasher and rode to the Agency. I was hesitant to hold onto Midas but he insisted it was okay.
Midas gave me his ear piece to keep his focus while he drove.

"Tina, we'll have backup soon" I try reassure her. She sounded panicked, she was the only one there...

"Get out!" I heard her shriek in anger. We boosted over the water and landed on the grass. 

"I'm going to go to the Rig and help her" I say.

"No" Midas turned around and grabbed my wrists "They might expect you to be there"

"But I-"

"No buts, stay here" 

-

I was pacing in my room back and forth. Midas caught me trying to sneak out.

"She's my friend!" I whine. 

"I know, but you aren't going right now! I don't want you to get taken again, Y/N especially with shadow involved" He left.

I knew it was a dumb thing to be mad about, and yet I was mad. I wasn't mad at Midas, I was mad at me...for some reason. I sat on my bed and tried not to cry. Did...Midas...love me?

No no, he just cares about me...a lot.
I was the only one here.. it felt weird. I felt awful, I hated not being able to help...I needed to get all these thoughts out of my head so I fell asleep.

-----

Unknown location

"They what?" Sorana cocked an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, the fence was sawed open" A henchmen responded.

"Damn" Sorana fisted the wall. She had sent henchmen to The Rig with boats. During that her only good transportation had been sabotaged and she lost all her hostages too. She wished she could go to the Agency and shoot Midas in his richy bitch face. Her patience was limited but she kept her cool.

"Pull up Y/N's locator" She grumbled. The red dot still lied at the Ghost Agency. She nodded and walked to the doorway "We know where she'll be next time"

The body that belonged to the gloomy dark voice rushed outside. He was going to deal with this Y/N girl....but not in person...