0/^ErRor~/;

Unkown Location-

"What do you mean she escaped?"

"She didn't escape Sorana, she was killed!"

"And the damn chopper Whiplash!" Sorana slammed her fist. "You know we don't get them for free!"

"Y/N is gone okay" Whiplash sobbed. Whiplash wasn't sure what to do at this point, her best friend was gone. Whiplash never cried. She wanted her friends to know that they were safe and they had nothing to worry about. Just like her friend, Whiplash may be gone here soon too...

"How do you know she's dead?" Sorana spoke with a straight face. That evil RBF made Whiplash's stomach turn. Sorana stepped towards a monitor and broadcasted it to multiple TV's in the room. It showed the map and zoomed in on a red dot at the Ghost Agency.

"This one, Y/N, she's proved to be a good assassin she's not going to be easy....That's why, Whiplash you get the honors" Sorana dropped a knife in front of tied up Whiplash.

"No. I'm not gonna kill her you bitch" Whiplash replied with a monotone voice.

"I can always do it myself" Sorana challenged.

-

Whiplash was untied and thrown out of the room.

"We are raiding tomorrow night make sure we're prepared" Sorana ordered the henchmen.

"You know your rushing..." A dark gloomy voice joined in.

"I'm doing my job, ink face" Sorana mumbled.

The voice let out a laugh. "I certainly picked the right person for commander".

"If I'm not the one who eliminates Midas then I'll quit" Sorana glared.

"Say whatever you want...You always want the last word anyways" The voice dared.

"Mhm" Sorana mumbled.

"We need to start taking over POI's under Ghost's power, then eventually we'll have just the Agency left, The Rig comes first. You boys ready to crash a party!?" She proclaimed loudly. The henchmen cheered in agreement.