~Nightmare PT 2~

(TW: Being cut, mentions of blood)
I stood there in complete shock. My phone was still ringing as the figure approached me. 

"So, You must be Y/N" The figure rasped. Then Midas had answered the phone. 

"Everything alright love?"

Love-?

"Midas get to the Agency!" I yell so he can hear me. The phone screen flickered out then went dark.

"You've never met me, I'm Chaos Agent. The leader of Shadow" He introduced. He wore an odd mask and formal clothing. He was skinny, scary and...familiar?

"I came to read your thoughts, see what you fear the most. Maybe I'll even strangle you so you die in the real world"
'Die in the real world?'

"What the hell are you talking about?" I step backwards.
This has gotta be a nightmare.

Without turning my head I tried to look around the room the best I could. I noticed a rifle on the wall and darted towards it. I froze when I felt a weird sensation in my ankle.
I looked down and gasped. A knife was deep inside it.
The knife was angled in such a way that the Chaos Agent didn't throw it.

I followed the possible direction that lead towards the doorway, and there stood Sorana. The person I strongly despised.

"So, I see I have interrupted your little convo" Sorana growled.

"And you threw a knife into my ankle" I thought. I carefully keeled down and began to fidget with the stupid knife. As I tried to see how loose it was I noticed it didn't even hurt! I tore it out and expected blood to seep out but instead the black goop slowly dripped out onto the floor.

"I have no clue what is happening. But if killing both of you means destroying Shadow. I'll do it" I say.

"Shadow is winning, hun" Sorana cackled. 

"So why not join back on the winning side?" The Chaos Agent joined in.

"I belong here..." I sneer. I kick the rifle onto the ground and grasp it.

"But you can try to convince me" I point my rifle at Sorana first, I wasn't sure who to threaten. I've never shot someone in real life, would it count in this weird place?

Sorana gave me an evil glare. I thought about an accurate way of getting these two out of here.
I moved fast and flung the knife towards Sorana. I swiftly turned to the Chaos Agent and pointed the gun at him.

"Leave" I scowl at him. I changed my mind and kicked him out the window. I backed up and tried to jump over the glass when Sorana pounced on me and pulled me back. 

"I won't be your toy anymore!" I surprisingly threw her in front of me. She yelled out in pain, a few shards of glass had ripped into her side.

"G-go to hell" She stammered. She pulled me down and pushed me out of the window. She shuffled to her feet up hardly maintaining her balance. I gripped onto the ledge.

"No one can beat me" She grinned. That sentence haunted me, she had said that often at the camps we were held at. She would always tell it to me when I had been defeated. But, not this time.

"You always won, but today that's not the case" I pushed my self up with all the arm strength I had in me. I grabbed her and pulled her down. "You won't hurt anyone again!" 

The last thing I saw was her face full of terror, she had been defeated, forever. That look on her face will never leave my head. I try to keep hold of the ledge. A pair of golden hands lunged down and retrieved me. Midas held me tightly as he pulled me up. He fell down onto the ground with me in his arms.

"I-" I was crying silently. I couldn't say anything. He stood up and carried me to his bed. 

"You're okay" He wiped my tears.

I wrapped my arms around him so his warmth could comfort me but I felt numb. I felt cold. I opened my puffy eyes and tried to blink the tears away but I couldn't blink! I tried to shift in Midas' grasp but my body wouldn't budge.
Midas' eyes widened and he looked terrified. He looked down at his hands in horror.

I had been turned to gold.