by saying this she also went...for Om and Bhavu..its not a new thing...they gets scold from dhadi and mom everyday..but incase of gauri..she was hell scared..she thought that because of her Dhadi scolds them..and when she came to understand that Dhadi was not willing to accept her...she become more sad....tears start to flow through her cheeks..bhavya become sad on her..

B: bhaby..

gauri ran from there to Om's room and starts to cry hardly ...bhavy and om went near to her...om ran to her and hugged...she was criying hardly..bhavy also feel sad..her eyes also filled up...bhavy puts her hand on om's shoulder..then he noticed her condition too..he hugged bhavya and gauri...they broke the hug..

B: im..im really sorry bhaiya because of me all  become sad..

then she cried...gauri saw bhavi's state..so she decide to stay  strong..Om cupped her face..

O: sh..sh..bhavy..you are not at fault...don't cry yaar..i can't see my little sisy in crying mode..pls stop crying bhavu...

she hugged him tightly..gauri smiles on their bond...

B: no bhaiya..i'm the one who makes mom and bhaby to cry..

then again she starts to cry..Om just patted her...coz he can't utter a word..if he say anything he will also cry..gauri understood his condition

G: who said that you are the reson to my sadness...?

bhavya broke the hug and turn to gauri...gauri smiled and cupped her face then wiped her tears with gauri's thumb...

G: bhavy , i'm just observing the family bond of you and Om...when dhady scolds om ...i remembered my family..thats why i cried...

b:(teary eyes)pakka?

G: haa pakka..

bhavya smiled and hugged gauri...Om gave gauri a thank u wala look..then gauri decide to change the topic..

g: hmm bhavu, you know onething...if i faught with anyone and feels guilty..i'll go near to my mom and sleep beside her...and now here you should go to janvy aunty and sleep with her..it makes you and aunty happy...

B: really?

gauri nods yes..

B: then you both have to come with me...what you guyz say?

O&G: yes..

then they three went to janvi"s room...

O: mom...

janvi noticed them ..then she wipped her tears and put on the light..

J: haa beta..

bhavya and omkara ran to her and hugged her...gauri smiled on their bond...and missed her mom...janvi understood that...

J: arrey why are you standing there come na!

gauri ran and hugged her...

O: i'm really sorry mom..i'll never repeat this..

J: it's ok beta..i just want you to study well and find a job...that's much..

g: don't worry Aunty ..me hoon na? i will teach your son..

om looks at her..janvy pinch on gauri's ear slowly..

J: who is your aunty? call me MOM you naughty..

Gauri's eyes welled up and smiled on janvi...then hugged her again and said

G:MOM...

that time a voice came...

V: acha ab..Mother and childrens become frnds..then what about me? do you guyz forgot me...

G: noooo..how can we forget you dhadi..you are the most sweetest one..

then she hugged her too..

d: i'm sorry putar...i didn't mean to hurt you..

G: uffo..its ok dhadi...

she kissed on dhadi"s cheek....

in that all time Om was observing gauri..who is trying to solve the problem..and how she become attached to his family with in few hours...

B: guyz i'm feels sleepy can we sleep together with mom?

Om and Gauri is coming to say yes..but Dhadi speeks first

D: arrey bhavu if you want to sleep with janvy then sleep...don't try to destroy their First night..(Om) hey na Om?

O: haa dhadi..(he didn't realised what he said)

G:(wide eyes) what?

O: (realised) wo..... mera matlab...

J: haa..bus bus...she was just teasing you both..now go and sleep..its too late

O&G: ok mom..

at Rikara's room..

gauri is restless..yes she know Om will never consider as her wife without her permission...but its ..its her first night ...what will happen?

that's all .... i know you are thinking that

 " this girl is the one who said she has exam on 28 & 29..but she updatted her story now...why she is wasting her time to study by updating it?"

am i correct guyz? 

actully i'm fedup with this studies..that's why i decide to update it that's all  

wish me ALL THE BEST guyz...

with love

Pamu....