"Sure Lauren."

The three nod and left.

Clara couldn't look Lauren in the eyes, the tension around the room was thick.

"How—How could you do it?" she was fuming.

"I didn't mean it that way Lauren."

"What way mom? What way?! She was having a panic attack! My God!" and she is now pacing back and forth.

"I'm sorry..."

"She saves me mom, especially you, I am so happy because you're okay now because of her, the bullet now has been removed out of you, I owe her a lot, but most importantly I love her, she's the one for me! I take your advise and she had all of it, but now—ugh!! I'm going crazy!"

"Let me explain Lauren."

"Then explain!"

"I actually wanted to say earlier that I don't want her to hurt you."

"You don't have to say it to her mom, she didn't hurt me and you know, you've done it to her, you hurt her and you hurt me," and she left.

And Clara bury her face in her hands, she didn't expect it to be this way.

CAMILA stirred awake from her nap, her hand were sweaty so she opened her eyes and look around, she was in her office, she then remembered that she had a panic attack. Did Lauren carry her through her office? Then she looked to the culprit of making her hands sweaty and saw Lauren, holding her hand while sleeping. She smiled because Lauren was there with her. Then she looked up to the wall clock, it's now 3 in the afternoon, she still didn't give Clara the medicine. Clara was still recovering so she slowly removed her hand from Lauren's grip and move out of the bed. She gave Lauren a peck on its temple and then she took her lab coat wearing it then left her office.

She didn't see Ally in its cubicle maybe she's taking a break so she face her ID's barcode and it beeps then the elevator opens and she entered.

She stopped in front of Clara's room, "you can do it Camila, you can do it," and she inhale then exhale, "okay," and she enter the passcode, once it granted she grab the handle and push it inside.

She didn't waste any seconds, she did her job as soon as possible. She was now injecting the EDTA to the IV when someone suddenly talk, she jump, her heart beats faster, then she saw Clara, now awake and looking at her.

"Oh uhm—I-I was..."

"EDTA?"

"Y-Yes..."

"You don't have to be scared, you're a doctor, I presume full year?"

"Yes Mrs J."

And Clara's brows furrowed, "Mrs J?"

"Uhm it's you Mrs J."

"I know, but why? You can call me auntie Clara or mom."

Camila got blush, this is sudden, "oh uhm Laur—I mean Sir Doctor and I—we still didn't reach that phase, it's still been a week."

And Clara nod, "its okay, you can still call me auntie Clara."

And Camila nod, "okay, uhm auntie Clara."

"Good."

"Uhm I leave now, I'm done checking."

"Stay for a bit, let's talk."

And Camila gulped then nod, she pulled the chair and stops it few inches in front of the bed.

"Move closer."