Chapter 4 First Day of U.A

No One's POV

Izuku and Bakugou have a week before the first day of U.A so they decide to go to Bakugou's house to relax. They get to Bakugou's house and they go inside and Bakugou throws his bag on the ground and Izuku puts his on the rack, and they go to Bakugou's room and they start working out and Bakugou says.

Bakugou: "Oi, Deku what do you think pull ups or sit ups."

Izuku: "No, where are the weights."

Soon after Bakugou's mom comes up with food for them and sees them working she, sighs and says.

Mitsuki: "I remember when you two use to be normal when you would play video games and watch Almight, but know all you do is workout, train, and train some more.

Bakugou: "You know we got into U.A so we got to be the best, RIGHT DEKU." 

Izuku: "Yeah Yeah Yeah for sure hunderd percent." A/N Hahaha If you get that reference 60 points to you.

Mitsuki: "Aren't you two strong enough?"

Izuku and Bakugou look at each other.

Izuku/Bakugou: "Nah."

Mitsuki: "Sigh."

Afew hours later Izuku says goodbye to Bakugou and kamui's home and see his mother getting ready to go jog.

Inko: "Oh Izuku your home you want to go job with me?"

Izuku: "Sure i don't see why not."

After they jog Izuku goes to his little brother who is practicing his jutsus and says.

Izuku: "Izuko what are doing." Izuku asks his brother with a smile."

Izuko: "Nii-san can you teach me the hand sigh for the phoenix flower jutsu PLEASEEEE?"

Izuku: "Alright Alright no need to beg." Izuku says with a smile.

Izuko: "Yeah."  

Izuku: "Watch closely."

Izuku: "Rat."

Izuko: "Rat."

Izuku: "Tiger."

Izuko: "Tiger."

Izuku: "Dog."

Izuko: "Dog."

Izuku: "Ox."

Izuko: "Ox."

Izuku: "Hare."

Izuko: "Hare."

Izuku: "Tiger."

Izuko: "Tiger."

Izuko: "Thanks Nii-san now I know how to do it."

Izuku then smiles at his brother and then goes to his room to relax and for the rest of the week Izuku and Bakugou train and Izuku telling Bakugou better ways to use one for all.

Now it's the first day of U.A and Izuku is getting ready and his mother tells him.

Inko: "Have a good first day and I'm proud of you."

Izuku: "By thanks I'll see you and Izuko when I get home."

Izuko then runs behind Izuku and hugs his leg saying.

Izuko: "Show them how strong you are."

Izuku smiles and says.

Izuku: "I will." he then hugs his little brother."

Izuku then Kamui's to outside Bakugou's house as Bakugou comes out the door and sees Izuku and says.

Bakugou: "I thought I would beat you this morning."