"All right, couch now!" Caroline told her sister.

"Uhh, I told you I'm fine." Elena assured her and Nat grabbed the blanket sitting on the chair as she followed the other two.

"Doctor says rest, you rest." Caroline said as Elena sat down on the couch and Nat covered her with the blanket. "Now, what can I get you? Do you want some tea, maybe some vodka? Both will help you sleep." Caroline offered with a smile and Nat shook her head amusedly. "I know, I'm being smothering. It's what I do." She said softly as Elena stared at her.

"No, it's-it's nice." Elena assured her and Nat smiled at them.

"I'm thinking... maybe tea with vodka." Caroline suggested and the three girls laughed. The blonde got up and Nat and her went to the kitchen as Elena remained on the couch. "Hey." Nat turned to the blonde and found her staring at her sympathetically. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly and Nat glanced at her sister, seeing her already asleep.

"I..." She took a deep breath and shook her head. "Not really. I feel awful about Nik and I'm so worried about Elena." She said honestly and Caroline wrapped an arm around her, trying to comfort her. Nat leaned her head on her shoulder and looked at Elena sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"No one here." Matt said as they entered the kitchen. Nat and Caroline pulled back and nodded in relief. Before they could say anything else, Caroline's phone rang. She pulled it out of her pocket and frowned before picking up.

"Mom? Yeah, I'm with him." She said as she looked up at Tyler. "Okay, we'll be there soon." She hung up and they looked at her expectantly. "It was my mom, she and the Mayor need us to go to your house." She told Tyler and he frowned but nodded slowly.

"Uh, yeah, sure." He told his girlfriend before turning to Nat. "You two gonna be okay here?"

"Yeah, of course. Go ahead." She assured them and they left the house. Matt and her stared at each other for a moment before she grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

"Hey, you wanna rest?" She turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "You've had a rough day, maybe you should get some sleep."

"I don't..." She didn't wanna leave him to watch over both her and Elena.

"Don't worry, if anything happens I'll wake you." He smiled and she nodded. She drank the water quickly and went to the couch in front of Elena. She placed her head on a cushion and immediately drifted off to sleep.

Nat's eyes fluttered open and she looked around the room

Nat's eyes fluttered open and she looked around the room. She was still in the living room and Elena was still on the couch. She sat up groggily as she looked towards the kitchen and found Stefan and Matt cooking dinner.

"Mm, how long have I been asleep?" She mumbled hoarsely. Matt turned to her just as she got up and walked over to them and smiled.

"Just a little more over an hour." She nodded and grabbed a plate, putting it on the dinner table after.