FLASHBACK ENDS

She could just look at him once, right? No she shouldn't. Her thoughts were interrupted by Salman Sir.

SK - Arrey Shehnaaz batao?

Sana - kya sir?

SK - Yahi ki tumne ye mask kyun pehna hya tha?

Sana - sir ye to mujhe bhi ni pta, aaj subha tak to ni btaya tha fir ek dum se aa gya. Han ye ho sakta hai, kal na mein performance dete Waqt hase ja ri thi. Like i wasn't able to pull off an intense face. Hayeee Sir socho, gaane mein line aayi "meri adaayen teer hain", aur mein hasne lag jaun...

The audience broke out into fits of laughter. Even Salman sir couldn't control himself. Everybody including the contestants were laughing like anything. When the laughter died down, Sana continued - and "To shayad isiliye mere mu pe mask laga diya. Taki mein hasun to bhi pta na chale (she said while giggling)". "To kya aap hasin?", Salman sir asked and she nodded while everybody burst into laughter. Everybody was laughing, obviously except Sidharth.

He was hearing her giggle after so long, so for now he just wanted to hear her laugh. She was sounding melodious. He kept looking at her but he didn't fail to notice that even though she knew it was him, she didn't even turn once to look at him. He knew that she was avoiding him intentionally. Does she not want to see him? It has been 8 years, did she not miss him, like he did? It seemed difficult for him to stay there in front of her and still not go and meet her. Shehnaaz uske samne khadi thi, par Sidharth usse mil bhi ni paa ra tha. It was getting overbearing for him, but what he didn't know was that it was equally or may be even more overbearing for Shehnaaz.

SK - Shehnaaz aap kafi achcha dance karti hain, par yahan par koi aur hain jinhe dance karna bikul bhi ni aata. Aap unhe dance karwake batayen tab manenge!

Sana - Ji sir bulaiye na...

SK- To Shukla ji aa jaiye. Ab tak to hum sab dekh chuke hain ki aap kitna achcha nachte hain, to chaliye ab Shehnaaz aapko dance sikhaegi.

Shehnaaz's eyes became wide open hearing this. Her breath hitched. Did she hear it correctly? He is going to come in front of her. She had strictly asked herself to not stalk him on any social medha accounts. She actually blocked him on all social media levels, not because she didn't want him to see her but because she didn't want to see him, she didn't want to look how well he has grown up, she didn't want to see him as a man, she didn't want to see that face of his which made her crazy, all in all, she knew that she would lose herself in him all over again if she dared to look at him. But did she need to look at him to lose herself? She didn't! She had already been lost in him,seeing his face would just have been a formality, but nonetheless she maintained her idea of not seeing him. She even took the liberty of not using her phone and her accounts, in order to avoid him.

Well, he was no different than Shehnaaz. He also took all the preventive measures to make sure that he didn't see her face ever. The day his mother happily told her that Shehnaaz had successfully released her own music album, he avoided newspapers and social media. He asked his assistant to handle his accounts.

He stood up from where he was sitting and walked upto the stage. Shehnaaz didn't look at him but she could easily make out each and every step that he was taking towards her. Her heart beat was rising with every step that he was taking to come closer to her. She started looking on the floor of the stage and closed her eyes in anticipation. She just hoped that she could just disappear from here and land straight in the comforting walls of her own room which has their pictures that they took during the school time. Her room had too many pictures of him and her together and probably that's why nobody, not even a single soul be it Ahana, Shehbaz or Ranbir, were allowed in the room. She even took the efforts of cleaning her own room. Even the servants weren't allowed inside. She had also made his sketches and those were lying in her room as well.

Her reached the stage. When he came in front of her, she was still looking down and he was still looking towards her, only her. From the time she has entered the stage while dancing, he hasn't looked anywhere else other than her. His eyes were focussed only at that amazing girl who once was her best friend and would still have been her best friend only if she hadn't betrayed him.

They both couldn't hear even a single word of what Salman sir said, they couldn't hear the audience cheering for them. She kept looking down and he kept looking at her, unaware of their surroundings.

The moment, the audience saw them together on the stage, they started cheering for them. Both of them individually were great, but together they were emitting something strong and different. Together they looked...the audience didn't have words. They are seeing Sidharth and Shehnaaz together for the first time, but still all of them couldn't help but cheer for them. They were standing with a lot of distance between them, without even getting close or touching other or doing anything, their chemistry looked commendable.

The intensity with which Sidharth was watching Shehnaaz, it gave goosebumps to the audience. The way sidharth was looking at her while she kept her eyes on the floor, made the audience go crazy over their chemistry. It was undeniable, even a child could tell that this was something else. They looked undeniably great together, even without lifting a hand. She looked like a fragile little doll with her beautiful waist length hair, while some bangs covered her forehead and her little dress just covering necessary areas of her body; whereas he, a super tall and muscular man stood beside her, it seemed that if he stood in front of her, nobody would know that she is standing there, just behind him.

Uski aankhon ka uspe yun theher jaana,
aur uska yun nazren jhukaye wahin khade rehna!

What will happen when they dance together? Get ready for the fireworks!

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me🙏

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️