Chapter 3

Chapter 3

It had been two months now, Addison was doing better now pretty much back to her normal self. There was a few hiccups here and there but she was now back on her feet. At the Easterling House hold Addison's dad was doing fine. Soon Addison and her dad became a bit closer. Addison was grateful for that because she couldn't only rely on Dixie. Everyone from Addison's and Dixie's school had heard about it, but the gossip blew over pretty quickly.

The next Morning Dixie was getting ready for school, expect she was almost ready, before Charli had even stated to eat her breakfast. "What's got you up so early?" Chari asked. "Secret." Dixie bluntly stated ignoring Charli's curious expression. "Fair enough, I bet your going to school to make out with your secret boyfriend that may or may not exist." Charli replied. "Sure." Dixie sarcastically said. "Anyways see you later renegader." Dixie said, whilst shoving a letter into her back pack. "You suck!" Charli shot at Dixie. Dixie made her way out the door chuckling to herself.

(Dixies Pov)

I'm currently walking to school with a secret letter in my bag. It's a letter for Addison. I woke up early so I could drop it off in her locker without anyone seeing me. When I arrived at school the halls were deserted. It's perfect, because I intended it to be that way so no one would see me with the letter. Once I arrived at Addison's locker I slipped though note in through the gap hoping it would land safely. I couldn't wait to see her face once she read the letter. I bet she will think it's from Bryce, especially because it's a love letter. I hope she won't get annoyed from it...

It's almost impossible for anyone to think it was me, because I was her best friend and I was shy, well most of the time. I mean there is a few times where I stick up for Addison and tell some of the guys to stop gawking at her, because that's just gross only I can do that. Soon more and more people started arriving. It was still a bit early for Addison to arrive, but I waited anyways. Most guys weren't sweet and Addison disliked unsweet guys, that's why she liked Bryce he was so sweet and caring. Nope that was all in her head. He was straight up manipulative and he only acted sweet in front of Addison.

The next thing I know I see Addison walking up to me, my heart started beating slightly faster. Just as she approached me Bryce comes out of nowhere.

(Addison's pov)

I just arrived to school. I was feeling pretty average. That was until I seen Dixie D'amelio, I got really excited and started walking faster, and I came to a halt when I seen my one and only die hard crush, Bryce Hall. He was right in front of my. Looking deeply into my eyes. "Hello Addison." Bryce said. I snapped out of my daydream and replied with simple hi Bryce back. "How has your day been?" He asked. I said it had been ok so far, then he said his has just gotten better once he stumbled upon me. I soon had butterflies in my stomach. He soon left with a quick goodbye.

When I approached Dixie who was leaning against the locker next to mine I heard her whisper the word simp. I just ignored her and gave her a hug. "He was just being nice" I said. "Yeah sure, he was just being nice in a simp kind of way" Dixie replied. "Haha" I said back. I start to open my locker, when I finish opening it a note falls out. "What's that?" Dixie inquired. "I dunno, I'm going to read it, it looks like a letter." I stated.

Letter

Hey Addison,

I just wanted to let you know that I love you with all my belly. I would say heart, but my belly is bigger.

From Stranger ;)

(Addison's pov)

I started hysterically laughing, Dixie looked over at me with a concerned look. "What happened?" she said. I just hand her the note. "Oh my goodness." She said while letting out a chuckle. After I finally stopped laughing I asked her who she thought it was from, she said she had no clue. "I think it's from Bryce." I stated. "Hmm I dunno if it's from Bryce, but I mean you never know!" She said. "What if it's one of the teachers!?" "DIXIE NO IT'S NOT A TEACHER!"I said. "You're probably right, but still you never know." She said. Then the bell went. Dixie started to walk away then she quickly turned around and said "Addy meet at the spot after school?" "Ok sure!" I replied back, she smiled and giggled. Her giggle was the cutest I thought.

(Dixie's pov)

Can't believe I really like my best friend I thought. In that way... When I got to class I seen Bryce, my mood dropped. I could never be like him. I wished Addy would look at me the way she looks at him. It sucks. How would she fall for him? He just looks at her like she's chocolate cake! I just wish she would... uh its stupid. I need to make her fall in love with the letters, then hint that I'm not Bryce, well that was my next objective, I really hoped it worked.

They day went by quickly. Soon I was at home getting ready to meet up with Addy at our spot. On my way home I got distracted and seen a sign for customisable friend ship bracelets so I decided to order one online for her and me. When I got home I quickly placed an order after customizing it. I had already messaged her I would be a bit late, she was completely fine with it though.

(Addison's pov)

I was waiting for Dixie at our spot. I was wondering what was holding her up, but that thought left my mind when I saw Dixie approaching me. I smiled at her. I patted the spot next to me gesturing to sit by me. She accepted sat by me. We were silent but it was a comfortable silence. I noticed that she was looking off to the distance like she was distant, and not even with me right at that moment. I felt slightly concerned. I kept staring. Soon I noticed a tear start to form in her eye. I put my head on her should, then asked what was wrong. "It doesn't matter..." she said softly. "It does to me" I responded. She didn't reply. Then the tear fell from her eye. "Dixie" I said. She turned to me after I lifted my head. She just smiled, then the tears fell. Her smile broke, she broke. In that very moment she looked like her heart had been shattered. I knew I needed to piece it back together, one piece at a time. "Dixie" I said. Then I pulled her into a hug. "I n-need to go" She stuttered. "Don't" I said. I grabbed her hand. "Tomorrow." She said. I took a deep breath in. "ok" I said while looking straight into her eyes. Then she ran off.

Wow didn't know anyone would still be reading! tysm!