06

ⓢⓗⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓐⓓ

ⓢⓗⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓐⓓ

"Hye-In, I want to go for a walk for a while. Need some fresh air." The princess turned her head to the silver haired girl who was getting ready after taking a nice warm bath. Her clothes from before, she had disposed it. She couldn't keep her scales just like that or it will burn. The older girl hummed and stated that she will go with her. After all, Yona shouldn't be wandering around alone since they were now counted as fugitives.

Yona nodded. Hye-In pulled her hand and decided to take a walk around the village. The princess seemed to be excited at first as she never got the chance to go outside. She was forbidden to. But then, the older girl noticed some hesitation in her violet eyes and Yona frowned slightly. Hye-In sighed, knowing she was still thinking about Soo-Won's betrayal.

A woman then came out and noticed the girls. "Hye-In-chan, Rina-chan, did you sleep well last night?" Hye-In turned around and smiled, greeting the woman who's in her forties and telling her she did sleep well last night. After all, Tae-Yeon had cooked her delicious food and there's no way she would still be having troubles to sleep. The woman laughed at her words, agreeing with her. Tae-Yeon was such a good kid.

She looked at Yona for her reply but the princess just stared ahead like a lost child. Hye-In quickly tugged her hand and Yona seemed to be startled for a second. The woman pressed her lips together and shook her head, still carrying a pile of clothes. "You are such an absent-minded girl. I heard you were thrown out of the castle." Hye-In snapped her head to the talking woman confusedly.

Her eyes shifted to Hye-In. "Hye-In-chan, you are some noble girl in the town right? I heard from Hak that you are capable of everything. He even told me that you sing very well! You will be a great wife soon!" The silver haired girl held back the urge to punch the young man and faked her blushing. She will get her punch soon. The woman turned to Yona. "They said you couldn't cook, sew, clean, do laundry, play the koto or even dance."

She was counting her fingers and Hye-In just watched her laughed unladylike with an annoyed twitch on her lips. The woman approached Yona and grinned. "Don't worry, I'll teach you everything from scratch. First, wash these." She threw a pile of clothes to Yona's face then left and the red head wobbled on her feet, trying to hold it all.

"Let me take that." Hye-In took the clothes and soon a voice spoke to her ear. The girl turned around swiftly, startled and his big hands snatched the clothes from her. Hak walked passed her and told the girls to follow him. Yona tapped her chin and wondered, how did her bodyguard suddenly appear just like that. Then, her lips pouted as she remembered what the woman said.

Hye-In looked at her face and asked her what was it. Yona huffed. "I can play the koto and dance a little!" Hak rolled his eyes and remembered the cacophony thing, slipping out how Yona was like a bit more of herself at the moment. Hye-In caught it and couldn't help but agree with the young man while Yona was being Yona, clueless. The princess clasped her hands together behind her back and noted that Tae-Yeon, his younger brother was cute, nothing like him.