25

ⓟⓐⓘⓝ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓔⓡ

ⓟⓐⓘⓝ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓔⓡ

"Miss, are you the last descendant of naagin?"

Hye-In raised her head a bit, her body straightened up as she was bending down to pick up the firewoods. Zeno was asking her from above, he was sitting on the tree branch. The lady immediately released the woods she was holding once her eyes caught him trying to jump down. He's doing a spin in the air and Hye-In spread her arms swiftly to catch him, carrying the Yellow Dragon in her arms. "You alright?" Her voice asked softly, Yoon was right, his skin was very smooth and he was very light for his body size.

"Wah, miss is so strong!"

Hye-In let out a few chuckles when Zeno did flying gestures like a bird childishly. He was too cute for her. But for some reasons, Hye-In could feel something behind those giddiness. Yona had told her that she believed in Zeno, he was truly the Yellow Dragon. Although he might look like a normal human, he felt like a warm and golden patch of sun. "Indeed I am, Zeno. How do you know it?" Hye-In put him down and picked up the firewoods again, giving him some as he wanted to help her.

"Zeno could feel it! Naagins are considered as the most beautiful clan! And miss is beautiful!"

Hye-In shrugged. "I think it depends on the eyes of the beholder."

Zeno puffed his chest with a sheepish grin. "And I think miss is the most beautiful!"

The innocence he bore only made Hye-In smiled wider, he was truly adorable as he kept bouncing on his feet cutely while trying his hardest to carry the firewoods. However, she can't help but notice how lonely his eyes got sometimes in a while. It was like he had experienced a very bad memory that one did not want in a life—losing loved ones. That said, they were similar to each other in that way. They walked back to the campsite together and Zeno kept humoring her by showing his hilarious tricks he learned during his journey.

Obviously, Hak would be envious of the Yellow Dragon getting attached to her although they only met less than a day. He kept giving side-eyes to Zeno and that sight alone almost convinced Kja that he might be the Dark Dragon. Jae-Ha could only widen his smirk, knowing Hak would have another rival in Hye-In's harem. Jae-Ha was no a fool in noticing this kind of affair—he was well aware that Hye-In was in some kind of poly-relationship with Hak and Shin-Ah. And he can't deny that he wanted to be a part of her harem as well but, his twisted mind wanted to challenge Hak and Hye-In first.

"Oi, what are you looking at?!" Hak growled at Jae-Ha who had begun to have a nosebleed.

The Green Dragon only held his nose, giggling like a maniac and that resulted him with a punch on the face. The night with completed mission of gathering all the Dragons went chaotically but everything was all good if you didn't count the loud bickering between Hak and Kija. And Zeno was really bold to even request to sleep with Hye-In—he didn't even think that everyone except Yona would have a different idea of sleeping when it involved Hye-In. Shin-Ah had to hold Hak back from murdering the newfound Yellow Dragon, thankfully.