Flashback

Elena POV

When I kissed Ryland it wasn't out of anger but it was out of love. When he always seems to me next to me, the world stops and only we stay together. When he touches me I already have his touch as if electricity passes through the body. But when he said the name of his dead girl during the kiss I realized that, I would never change it no matter what I did. I wasn't angry at the time I was sad because, I realized on how much he missed her. I then decided that, it would only be better if I left her to think, to remember all the memories with Alison. I saw in his eyes like, a heart breaking from him from what he said. He kind of regretted that, Alison said at the time, not Elena. I picked up the phone and got in the car. When I started driving, I remembered Alison. I remembered how, she joked about her wedding to Ryland. How she dreamed of having a baby and being happy. I remembered how it all happened that damn night ...

-Remember-

I had to meet Alison that day but, she said, she would come in the evening. I was nothing before because I had a lot of work to do myself. It was 8 o'clock in the evening. It was already dark and very rainy. I decided to call Alison to find out where she was:

E-Hi.

Alison-Hi.

E- Will you be soon?

Alison- Yes I will be soon ... (Scream)

I hear like, a shower window and like ... A car explodes. I then stood there and couldn't believe what I was doing. I killed my girlfriend and my best friend's girlfriend whom he loved very much.

-Remember is over-

Remembering this, I didn't even notice that, I was driving through a red traffic light. I just hear someone pips and see that, a car is driving towards me and then suddenly everything falls silent and becomes very dark. At that moment, I thought. I will finally meet Alison again.