Kiss

Elena P.O.VI got up and felt like Nick's hand wrapped around my waist. I turned to him and saw his cute sleeping face. He was so cute when he slept. I got up carefully and went to the shower.When I got out of the shower he was still asleep. I got dressed

 and went down to the kitchen

 and went down to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast for everyone. Then a message came to me on the phone. It was from Dixie. I was surprised she wrote me this message. with ... Nick! Where they both lie in Nick's bed and he kisses her.This photo was done before my concert.When I saw it I started crying.

How is he after all who among us was able to make fun of me ?!I quietly entered my room I put everything in my suitcase I took my tickets and the last time I looked at Nick with tears.Elena-I will never forget you.And I left the room leaving a leaflet for one Avani. Alex and Kouver I left two leaflets.Nick left a letter and his Huddy and between him were our photos.I got in the car and another hour before the plane I drove to the cliff for the last time to admire the view. Then I went to the airport. When I was sitting waiting for my flight I was called by Nick but I didn't pick up. Then Avani and I picked her up.Avani-Tu where?Elena-I'm flying out.Avani-Why?Elena-I wasn't here happy when it's just fun and good then something bad happens. I can't live like this anymore.Avani- * shout *Elena-WHAT HAPPENED ?!??? - Elena you still don't learn like your mom.Elena-Leave them alone! Don't touch them they didn't do anything to you.??? - You violated our agreement. We negotiated if you are not a donor we will kill Nick but you see there is a better situation here to kill everyone. Say goodbye to everyone. (Turned on the camera). I will start from this well Elena.Elena-Don't touch them because otherwise you will be very sorry.??? - And what are you going to do to me?Elena-If you are a real man you will not touch them and you will deal with me one on one. I will be there soon.??? - Well you want it yourself. But just don't turn off the camera I want you to admire what will happen to your friends if you don't come.I sat down in the car and was already there in a few minutes.??? - Wow as fast. You're hopefully ready because I'm none here.Elena-You thought I knew you badly?I said standing in the house behind him after swallowing a large dose of Heroin.???-What are you doing?!Elena-Well if you're so naive that I'll be unprepared then you're just a corpse. Literally.??? - You thought that killing me with just a dose of Heroin surprised me a lot Elena or could I call you by your real name?Elena-What are you talking about here???? - I know everything about you. Gabriel.Elena-Nu you see says Heroin doesn't work on you. Look at yourself. You can't move a man.??? - ENOUGH! YOU SUCCESSED ME!He started running at me with the mouse but I quickly knocked him out of his hand and shot him with my rifle at his heart. When I all confused Nick kissed me.---- The dream is over -----Nick-A good dream but the beginning should change. Nick said with a laugh.Elena-I know.Nick-I wanted to ask you?Elena-Yes?Nick-What are you going to do about this whole thing?Elena-I don't know. I'll actually do what you tell me.Nick-DO YOU ?!I stopped her by kissing. He kissed me back. This kiss was much longer and softer than what I had.