7

For the next little while Josh would come over Tyler's place after work. Hed either bring dinner with him, make something for them when he got there or take Tyler out somewhere. Tyler thought tonight for a change hed surprise Josh with something he had made.

He set up a cute little date for them. He cooked supper and had a movie ready to go with candles and flowers on the coffee table. When Josh got there he smiled and walked over to Tyler who blushed softly. "I-Im not the best cook but I wanted to surprise you." He said. Josh smiled. "Its perfect thank you." He said. Tyler smiled back before Josh gave him a quick kiss.

The two sat down on the couch and Tyler handed the tv remote to Josh. "You can pick a movie." He said. "It doesnt really matter to me what we watch ty." Josh replied. Tyler shrugged. "Just pick something." He said. "Alright." Josh said scrolling through the movies until he found one that interested him.

"How about this?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded and Josh clicked play before the two started to eat their supper. Afterwards tyler cuddled up at Josh's side s they continued to watch the movie. Suddenly tyler felt Josh's hand on his ass and smiled slightly before looking up at Josh.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked. Josh smiled. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You know what I mean." Tyler replied. Josh's smile widened before he lifted his hand and placed a firm slap to Tyler's ass. Tyler moaned softly and shut his eyes briefly before looking back up at Josh.

"Sorry I cant help myself. It's just so perfect." Josh said. Tyler laughed softly and moved to straddled Josh's lap. Josh grabbed Tyler's ass with both hands, smacking it again before squeezing it while kissing tyler.

He moved his hands up Tyler's sides, under his shirt and slowly slid the fabric off over Tyler's head before playing with Tyler's nipples. Tyler moaned softly and and hid his face in Josh's neck, gently kissing the skin there.

"I'm getting hard." Tyler whispered through a soft laugh. "Mm my tactics are working then." Josh replied, tilting his head back a bit to let Tyler have more access to his neck which Tyler took advantage of and started sucking dark hickies there.

"You wanna ride me?" Josh whispered. Tyler nodded frantically.  "Good boy. Let's get these pants off." Josh said. Tyler quickly got up and stripped naked before helping josh take of his Jean's.

He got on his knees and took Josh's cock into his mouth, sucking it softly at first before starting to deep throat it. Josh groaned and placed his hand on Tyler's head, gripping Tyler's hair and guiding him.

"Fuck that's it." Josh whispered. Tyler hummed around his cock, reaching down to stroke his own cock. Once Josh's cock was coated in spit Tyler straddled Josh's waist and lined up Josh's cock with his ass. He slowly sank down on it, moaning as it stretched him. Josh moaned and grabbed Tyler's hips, pushing as deep as he could. Tyler elt out a high pitched, almost feminine moan and gripped Josh's shoulders.

Slowly, he started bouncing on Josh's cock, moaning each time his hips met Josh's. Josh gently grabbed Tyler's ass and helped him bounce. Tyler hummed  and leaned forward to rest his head on Josh's shoulder. "Fuck you're so tight." Josh groaned.

Tyler moaned in response, bouncing faster. The movie was abandoned, playing in the background without any attention being paid to it. Josh leaned his head back with a moan. "That's it baby fuck." He breathed. After a few more minutes Josh started thrusting up into tyler making the boy moan loudly and grip tightly to him.

Josh pounded up into him and Tyler couldnt stop moaning. He reached a hand down to jerk off his throbbing dick. "Ahhh ahh fuck, daddy fuck I'm gonna cum." Tyler moaned. "Yeah baby cum for me." Josh said. Tyler's moans got more frequent and high pitched over the next minute or two before he took in a sharp breath and was quiet for a moment. "Ohh fuckkkk." He moaned when he came, his body shaking slightly as Josh continued to fuck him deeply.

Josh's breaths were heavy and after another moment his hips sputtered and he rammed his cock as deep as he could in Tyler's ass with a loud moan. Tyler whined loudly. Josh thrusted into Tyler's ass hard a few times as he came into him.

The two panted softly as they came down from their orgasms, Josh's cock still buried in Tyler's ass. Gently josh moved to kiss Tyler. "Fuck you're so good baby." He whispered. Tyler hummed softly in response. It took him another moment to collect himself before he sat up a bit and let Josh cock slip out of him.

Josh grabbed tylers ass and spread his cheeks, looking over tylers shoulder and watched dash his cum seeped out of tylers ass. "Mm you're so fucking gorgeous." Josh said. Tyler blushed and hid his face in Tyler's neck. He whined softly when Josh ran his finge rover Tyler's hole to collect some of his cum.

Then tyler moaned when Josh shoved his cum covered fingers in Tyler's mouth. Tyler sucked on the softly, smiling when Josh dropped his hand. "That was awesome." He whispered. Josh nodded In agreement.

"That was the first time we fucked off camera" Tyler whispered. "Hm.. we should do it more often." Josh replied. Tyler smiled but nodded in agreement.