1.

Tyler sat in front of his laptop, his heart pounding in his chest. For the longest time hes wanted to do this but he kept putting it off because he was too anxious. He was going to do it today though. He needed the money desperately.

He got everything set up and set his laptop on his dresser before clicking record. He bit his lip as he watched the viewer count, he wasnt expecting many people so when over a hundred people joined right away his eyes widened.

He swallowed nervously and moved to sit on his bed. "Um.. hi." He said shyly and his comment section blew up.

Hi cutie
Helloo there
Strip
Show us your cute little hole
What a cute little baby

Tyler flushed as he read some of the comments. He was not expecting this reaction. "Um.. I-ive never done this before but um... I hope you like it." He said and he got on his knees on his bed.

Take off your clothes
Touch yourself
Hes so shy its adorable
Awe a newbie
Show us your pretty little cock

Tyler was blushing so hard. "Um.. tips or no show." He whispered.

$20 to take of your shirt and play with your nipples

Tyler bit his lip but nodded slightly and pulled his shirt over his head, letting it fall to the floor. He carefully reached up and ran his thumbs over his nipples gasping softly. He whined and tiltied his head back, his nipples were always sensitive.

Hes so responsive
Fuck
That's it baby
His little whimpers are hot
$15 to take off your pants

Tyler didnt see the next request for a few minutes as he was too absorbed in playing with his nipples but when he seen it he quickly moved to take them off. He sat back on his knees playing with his nipples again, he whimpered when he felt his cock twitch in his underwear.

Take them off
Show your cock
Palm yourself

"For tips." He whispered.

$85 to palm yourself for a while then take off your underwear and show your cock

Tyler froze for a moment at the tip amount but reached a hand down to palm himself gently, still playing with one of his nipples.

Good boy
That's it
Thouch yourself for daddy

Tyler whined gently and tilted his head back again, ever so slightly grinding his hips forward against his hand. He was getting very worked up very quickly. He never knew exploiting himself for others to see would turn him on so much.

He palmed himself until he started to get frustrated with the lack of friction, not being able to get enough through the fabric of his underwear and pulling them down slowly so that his cock sprung up and smacked his stomach.

He choked out a moan, tilting his head back a bit and panting. He left his underwear halfway down his thighs in order to wrap a relieving hand around himself. His mouth dropped open and he let out a breathy moan, he moved his fingers to the head of his flushed cock, running them through the large amount of precum dripping from it. He looked at the comments, biting his lip as he read a few of the praises his cock was getting.

He moved to take his underwear off the rest of the way, tossing them to the floor and getting back on his knees, scanning the comments again for any more requests.

Such a pretty boy
Beautiful
Touch yourself
Wish I could taste
THE PRECUM
Awe hes all worked up like a little slut