8

Months pass with no luck with Tyler's landlord so that's when Josh finally decided to move Tyler out of there and into his place. Tyler was in awe of Josh's home. "Holy shit. I knew you were rich but this is like rich rich." Tyler said josh only laughed.

They spent the rest of the day getting all of Tyler's stuff unpacked. At some point while putting away Tyler's clothes they ended up kissing which soon lead to Josh roughly fucking Tyler on his king size bed.

They were in doggystyle. Tyler's ass in the air and his face shoved into the matress by one of Josh's hands. Tyler moaned loudly, precum dripping from his cock onto Josh's sheets. Josh was ramming his cock into Tyler's prostate, sending pleasure through his whole body.

Josh moved his hand to Tyler's hair, yanking his head back as he repeatedly buried his cock balls deep in Tyler's ass. Tyler came then, unexpectedly and loud. He went limp against the sheets as Josh continued to fuck him.

When Josh came he rammed his cock in Tyler's ass as deep as he could, moaning loudly. "Fuck." He cursed, panting softly. He laid down next to Tyler, who moved to lay his head on Josh's chest. "You're the only guy that's ever really worn me out during sex and I love it." Tyler said. Josh smiled and kissed Tyler's forehead.

"So you think you're gonna like living with me better then at that crack house?" Josh asked. "Definitely." Tyler laughed. "I hated it there." He said. "It was pretty bad." Josh replied. Tyler nodded in agreement.

"At least now you dont have to worry about anything other then when you get my dick in your ass." Josh said. Tyler laughed again. "I mean I'm okay with that." He said. "Mm im sure you are. You're just a little cockwhore" josh said. "Only for your cock though." Tyler replied. "Well yeah obviously."josh smirked.

"You're awesome and I love you." Tyler said. "I love you too." Josh smiled.  "I'm so happy I met you." Tyler said, looking up at Josh. "Me too. I love waking up to you're cute ass face every morning." Josh replied. "You also love my cute ass." Tyler said. Jish chuckled. "Indeed I do baby." He said, kissing tyler gently making Tyler smile befor ehe laid his head back on Josh's chest and took a nap.

(Short but sweet ending)