I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.28

Start from the beginning

"What did you do?" Jennifer asked confused

"For what I did in the past.Everything I said a few years back,I want to apologize for it" Alice replied

Jennifer smiles. "There's no need to apologize. Like I said,a good friend taught me how to forgive and to forget"

"Right" Alice said as she sighs. "So,what do you wanna catch up on?"

"Girl,where can we even start?" Jennifer asked. "I have so many questions I want to ask popping in my head already"

Alice giggles. "Okay,whatever question pops in your head first we'll talk about"

"Let's talk about that asshole of yours that left you when you told him that you were pregnant"

"Oh,Omar?" Alice asked. "That fool is a low-life hoorat with no bright future ahead of him"

"All I see is him being a failure as a father"

"Exactly what I'm saying! Girl,let's sit and chat. My feet is hurting so much right now"

Alice walks over to her soft comfortable couch and sits on it as she patted on the spot next to her for Jennifer to sit on the couch with her.

Jennifer sits next to Alice

"Don't worry,we'll get to your room soon"

"I wasn't thinking about that"

"But you're showing it on your face. Don't worry! We got all day  or however long you want to stay"

"Okay,so let's talk about Omar and him walking out on you"

"Right,and girl do I have a story to tell you"

{Flashback/Clinic}

Alice stares at her pregnancy test for a very long time in the women's restroom when she saw that it was positive. Her heart started to race and her hands started to get sweaty as multiple thoughts came to her head about the guy who could possibly be the father of her unborn child. As his face appeared in her mind,a random female bangs on the bathroom door interrupting Alice's thoughts

"Hello? Is someone in here?"

"Y-yea,just give me one minute,please" Alice said grabbing a handful of toilet paper

"You've been in there forever! You're time is up,lady"

Knowing that she's now carrying another life in her stomach.Alice frustratingly sighs and wipes her eyes from keeping a tear running down her face as the random female bangs on the door again.

"C'mon! I have to pee,too!"

Alice rolled her eyes and wiped her nose as she rushed out of the restroom,bumping pass the female so she didn't have to hear her mouth about how long she waited for Alice to exit the women's restroom.Alice wanted to say something to the girl but she didn't want to make a scene,especially in a clinic.

{Omar's apartment}

Alice sighs knocks on Omar's door