I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.4

Sophia's POV

To be honest,about that guy Jacob... I'm kinda glad that he doesn't finds me attractive because of my size. I wasn't put on this earth to impress anybody but myself. I don't need a man to tell me if I look good or not or if I have a perfect body shape or not. I can do that all by myself! I know that I look good every day,my hair and my outfits be on point no matter where I go. I always smell extremely good,my attitude is savage,and I'm very loyal. So,I see nothing wrong with me and I don't see anything wrong about me. I swear,men like Jacob are nothing but a bunch of judgemental pigs who think they're too good to be with a girl that haves extra meat on her bones.

{Night Club/Bar}

"Please remind me not to wear these heels anymore" Jennifer said as she loosens up her heel strap.

"What's wrong with your shoes?" Sophia asked 

"Nothing,I just forgot how painful they can be when I walk in them" Jennifer replied

"Now you see why I only wear boots,sandals,and sneakers more?" Sophia asked as she giggled a little.

Jennifer puts her hand on Sophia's left shoulder to keep her balance as she lifts her foot and loosens up her other high heel strap and wiggles her ankle a little.

"Oh,shut up!" Jennifer said as she laughs. "These are the only ones that matches with this outfit"

"I told you to match with me but you didn't listen,so that's your fault for being hardheaded" Sophia said

"Whatever you say,mother" Jennifer said in a sarcastic tone.

"Speaking of mother" Sophia said as Jennifer stopped

"Oh lord,what does she wants from you now,Sophia?" Jennifer asked

"She wants me to come visit her in Jamaica for her wedding plans and she wants me to bring my boyfriend" Sophia replied

"You have a boyfriend?" Jennifer asked. "Weren't you just single like yesterday?"

"I am single but my mother doesn't know that" Sophia replied

"What do you mean by that?" Jennifer asked

"I've been posting love quotes on Facebook" Sophia replied. "And now she thinks that I be posting it for someone special"

Jennifer laughs

"That's not funny,Jennifer" Sophia said

"I'm sorry but you have to admit that it's kinda funny. Maybe just a little bit" Jennifer said

Sophia sighed "I guess so"

"Just tell her that you don't have one. It's that simple" Jennifer  said as she slapped on the bar counter.

"Excuse me! We need some service here!" Jennifer shouted

"Then she's gonna start winning about how she wants grandchildren and I don't wanna hear that" Sophia said.

"Tell her that your Mr.Right haven't found you at the moment" Jennifer said.  "Trust me,if I was a dude I wouldn't mind playing your fake boyfriend" She said as she playfully winked at Sophia.