First Authors note

Welcome to my book!

To be honest I never in my wildest imagination thought I would ever be able to publish a book of my own, let alone a series!

This book is the first book of a two book-series (as far as I know. It may be a third). This is my first ever accomplished book, so please have mercy on me!

I'm super excited to get started!

But first I'll give you some VITAL INFORMATION about the book:

SO PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

♚ This book has A LOT of mature content. If you're not comfortable with:
- sex scenes
- slight BDSM
- self harm
- suicide
- depression
- violence
Do not read this story! I won't put trigger warning before the chapters containing these subjects because then I would have to put TW before every chapter...

♚ This is purely based on fiction.
So it is important to notice that this story in its entire self is something that I have made up in my head. So if my facts about certain religious beliefs, names, medical conditions, or historical happenings are wrong it is not supposed to reflect reality perfectly. It is a fantasy story after all.

♚ The main characters here are (the human) Ethan and (the demon) Raksasha. Raksasha is a shapeshifting demon, and in this story, she mainly takes on 3 appearances: Her demon form (Raksasha), and her two human appearances: Ace and Maze. I understand how it can get a bit confusing but bear with me on this, okay? It is worth it!

♚ I write in 3rd person to give a wider understanding of the plot and behaviors of the characters. I find 3rd person to be more informative and better to write in.

♚ I will update more author notes occasionally throughout the book.
But the very core of this book is mystery, so it is not supposed to make sense at first. But it will all make sense in the end!

♚ If you haven't noticed, English is not my first language. I am actually Norwegian, but I prefer to write in English. So constructive criticism is always welcomed. Just don't be rude. Many people don't understand the impact their words can have on the author who put their heart and soul into a book.

So... just don't be an asshole and have patience. That's all I'm asking.

Thank you for your attention!

Now let's get started!
- B

****