It only made Jeongguk's heart beat faster. Taehyung was so beautiful.

"Beautiful" Taehyung spoke Jeongguk's mind.

It took a few moments for Jeongguk to sink that in. "What?" He whispered.

"You're beautiful,  Jeongguk" Taehyung whispered.

Jeongguk stared. "Why did you kiss me?"

Taehyung's smile fell. A blush had appeared on the apples of his cheeks. It was visible even in the dim light.

"I...I've been doubting myself for the last few years. I knew I felt for you more than just a friend. I was so confused and I thought that it was just some phrase I'm going through because you're my best friend and I spent most of the day with you. Then years passed but that feeling I've had for you never changed" Taehyung said, eyes big.

Jeongguk blinked at the older boy straddling his lap. Taehyung has feelings for him? But...

"But you dated a lot of girls. You even hooked up with them!" Jeongguk said.

"Yes. At first I wanted to try it out. I thought of I involved myself with girls, these feelings would go away. I liked some of them. I even liked hooking up with them. But they were so temporary because at the end of the day you were the only person I had feelings for.  That's why none of my relationships lasted more that two months. I felt more for you that I ever did for them. Even the sex was just a temporary exhilaration that only left me feeling hollow afterwards.  Because..." Taehyung gulped, nervously looking at Jeongguk's starry eyes. Jeongguk curiously stared back.

"....because it wasn't you" Taehyung whispered.

Jeongguk's breath caught in his throat. Taehyung....Taehyung has feelings for him. He never liked the girls he dated? Jeongguk was having a hard time believing what he was hearing.

"But why didn't you tell me!?" Jeongguk questioned, aghast. The anger and disappointment was unjustifiable. Because Jeongguk had been keeping his feelings for Taehyung a secret too.

"I didn't think you had feelings for me and I was scared if I confessed it'd ruin our friendship. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"For the same reason as you" Jeongguk said, a giggle escaping his lips. "Damn, we're such fools"

"Aren't we?" Taehyung chuckled.

"I've been crushing you since middle school. I never tried to suppress it. And I never had feelings for girls. I saw you flirting with girls all the time so it only made me want to hide my feelings more because I thought you were straight" Jeongguk said.

"I am definitely not straight. Fuck, gay porn is so much better than straight porn.  No kidding." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk laughed at hit his chest lightly.

"We should've confronted each other after that day at my dorm" Taehyung said. "But I was a fucking coward and was too scared to speak of it. I didn't want to ruin our friendship because of my horny ass"

To say Jeongguk was surprised was an understatement. Taehyung had been thinking the same way he'd thought. Damn, they were idiots.

"Then I told you about Jessica and you had literally no reaction. So I thought you didn't care and that you didn't have the same feelings for me" Taehyung confessed. "Besides I thought you were going to date Lilly"

"I lied. Lilly only gave me her number. I didn't even save it. And Jessica? I'm used to suppressing my jealousy around you. From the number of girls you've dated, and after listening you blabber about them, I've gotten used to it " Jeongguk said.

"God, I'm sorry Jeongguk.  Jessica might be hot but I'm not into her. Shit, it's you, who I've always wanted to date"

Ok...wait what? Taehyung wants to date him? Hold the trumpets. This is moving way too fast.

How did Jeongguk even end up in this situation? How  and when did he become so lucky to get kissed by his crush and get confessed that he likes him back? The volume inside of this bus is astronomical.

"You...you what?!" Jeongguk stammered.

Taehyung only smiled. "If only I had known that you've had feelings for me all this time, I'd have asked you out right away"

Before Jeongguk could reply to that, Taehyung closed the space between their lips.

Taehyung was kissing Jeongguk again. And this time, Jeongguk's eyes fluttered close, as a pleasant feeling surged through his body.

Taehyung had become his first kiss, just the way he had dreamt about it over and over  again. And he is now also his second.

Taehyung's hands held Jeongguk's face as he slowly moved his lips over Jeongguk's. Jeongguk didn't have any experience on this, but he let himself be guided. Unconsciously, Jeongguk's hands wrapped around the older's waist. Taehyung had a thin waist, Jeongguk realized between all the things that were happening.

Taehyung's lips were as soft and sweet as he had always imagined, if not softer and sweeter. He smelld like the cologne he wore every day.

Happiness bubbled inside Jeongguk, and he found himself smiling to the kiss. But soon, it was slapped off his face when he felt wetness at his bottom lip. Jeongguk gasped upon realizing that it was none other than Taehyung tongue.

Taking advantage of the situation, Taehyung entered his tongue into Jeongguk's wet cavern. He felt Taehyung's wet muscle on his own and a virgin feeling of pleasure surged through his body. It had him tightening his hold on the older boy's waist and pulling him closer, so that their bodies were pressed against each other.

Taehyung tilted his head to kiss Jeongguk deeper and he wanted to moan because a euphoric feeling was starting to numb his body. Kissing Taehyung was like sipping fine wine. And with every sip he took, he's getting more addicted. His insides melted as Taehyung kept swirling his tongue inside him, practically devouring him. It was knee-weakening. Jeongguk was glad he was sitting as they kissed.

It was pure bliss, much better than anything Jeongguk had ever experienced. He had been waiting for this moment his whole life. He was beyond delighted.

When they finally pulled apart to catch their breaths, Jeongguk had a hard time trying to flutter his eyes open. The bliss of the kiss still hadn't worn off and he was in a trance. It took him a few moments to recover from the exhilaration.

When he finally opened his eyes, he saw Taehyung staring right back at him as he tried to regain his breath. Jeongguk smiled at him, still not having had fully recovered from the bliss.

Taehyung reached to caress the side of Jeongguk's face, his long fingers softly grazing over his pale skin.

"You have no idea how happy I am" Taehyung whispered, sounding a little breathless. "You're so much braver than me to confess. I'd never have the guts to do what you did. Thank you for that"

"I couldn't wait anymore" Jeongguk said.

"Me neither" Taehyung said. "I truly lost control the other day"

Jeongguk blushed and lowered his face in embarrassment. Taehyung chucked at the action.

"Don't hide from me, love"

Jeongguk wanted to burst with happiness  as he heard the pet name.

"I had never been so satisfied in my while life" Taehyung said.

It only made Jeongguk blush harder. But Jeongguk had never been so satisfied with anything as much as what happened that day.

He could only imagine how amazing sex with Taehyung would be, if a simple grinding session felt so satisfactory.

🦋

:))