As Anisha reached Prince Mateen's house, she composed herself as not to look too obvious with her intentions

As Anisha reached Prince Mateen's house, she composed herself as not to look too obvious with her intentions. Her intention for visiting Prince Mateen was to make sure that he forgets about Aisy. She also wants Prince Mateen to look at her and only her. She wants to seduce Prince Mateen and make him fall in love with her. Anisha even thought of hooking up with Prince Mateen. Her intentions were all pure evil and just benefitting herself only.

Anisha made her way to Prince Mateen bedroom and as she opened the door, she saw Prince Mateen was sitting by his bed. She made her way towards him and sat by his side.

"Hey, are you okay?" Asked Anisha.

"I'll get better." Said Prince Mateen. He smiled but deep down he was hurting.

They talked for a few more minutes before everything went into silence. Suddenly, Anisha placed her hands on Prince Mateen's thighs and get closer to him. Prince Mateen turns his head towards Anisha and as he was about to ask her what was she's doing, he felt something soft touch his lips. Anisha kissed Prince Mateen. Prince Mateen was shocked and quickly pushed Anisha away from him. He stood up.

"What are you doing?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Don't you see? She doesn't love you. She broke your heart and left you hanging and here you are mourning as if someone died. I like you, Mateen. It has always been. Why can't you see it?" Shouted Anisha.

"Don't be ridiculous, Anisha. You were just my friend. We grew up together and I have never had any feelings for you other than being a brother of yours. Nothing more." Replied Prince Mateen.

"What does she have, that I don't?" Asked Anisha.

"She's different in so many ways. Trust me, there is no future for us together. One more thing, don't try to pull that stunt again or else I won't hesitate to break our friendship. I treasure our friendship therefore I'll let this incident go. Furthermore, we have gone for a long way, since we were kids." Said Prince Mateen.

Anisha was mad and she heard what Prince Mateen said. She stormed out of Prince Mateen's bedroom and went back home. The words that Prince Mateen said to her kept on playing in her mind. She can never beat Aisy. Anisha will be a choice in Prince Mateen's life. She was merely his friends and nothing. Anisha threw her bag around her room in frustration.

Prince Mateen decided to go to Singapore to see Aisy. He made a plan with Aisy's friends to surprise her. He wants to make it up to Aisy and explain everything to her. Aisy meant so much to him and he would do anything for her.

That night, Aisy get dressed as her friends invited her for dinner together. It's been so long she had last seen her friends and she was excited about the dinner. Aisy decided to go for an off-shoulder dress and put on some makeup. 

She checked the time and she has about half an hour left before the scheduled meeting

She checked the time and she has about half an hour left before the scheduled meeting. She grabbed her purse and car keys and went out of the house. When she arrived at the restaurant, none of her friends could be seen. She sat down at the reserve seats that her friends mentioned. She checked her phone and there were no texts or calls from her friends.

'They should be here by now.' Thought Aisy.

Suddenly, a tall figure passed by her and sat in front of her. She looked at the person who was sitting in front of her and she knew too well who it was. Prince Mateen, her ex-boyfriend. Aisy took in his appearance and he never fails to look handsome and breathtaking. His clean shave face was suited with a formal suit and a bow tie. She couldn't remember when was the last time she looks at this angel in front of her. She missed him. However, Aisy didn't look too happy with Prince Mateen's presence.

"Why are you here?" Asked Aisy coldly.

"I came for you." Replied Prince Mateen.

"So, this was your plan?" Questioned Aisy.

"If I were to ask you to meet me. Would you have come?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Whatever. I don't want to see you. Go back to hugging that "friend" of yours." Said Aisy. She stands up from her seat and walked out of the restaurant.

Prince Mateen followed behind her. He grabbed Aisy hand to stop her from walking. Aisy yanked her hands away from Prince Mateen's hands.

"Listen to me, please." Beg Prince Mateen.

"What's there to listen? Your action shows it all and I made it clear, didn't I?" Said Aisy.

"I swear on my mother, Aisy. It's not what it looks like. I swear, I didn't see it coming. Anisha ran and hugged him. I wanted to push her away but I believe it isn't nice because she's my childhood friend and she just wants to celebrate my win for the game. Nothing is going on between us." Said Prince Mateen.

"I love you with all of my heart. You are the only one I spent so much time on and I don't want to lose you, Aisy. The past few days have been a hell of a ride for me. I can't stop thinking about you. I miss you, Aisy. I really do. You are the one for me. You are my everything. I don't know what love is until I met you." Continued Prince Mateen.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, sweetheart." Said Prince Mateen. Tears rolled down Aisy cheeks when she heard what Prince Mateen had said.

Prince Mateen hugged and cooed Aisy when he saw Aisy was crying.

"I love you, Prince Charming. Always do." Said Aisy.

Prince Mateen and Aisy smiled. He kissed Aisy on her forehead and hugged her tightly this time.