Namjoon sighed. "You need to go all the way to the humans -dangerous territory- to get those ingredients. There is no way I'll let you go--"

"I can get those ingredients for you in a finger snap." Hoseok smiled, now paying attention. "I have my tricks.."

"Yay! Okay, let's head to the kitchen!" Seokjin already rushed away, pulling Hoseok with him. Namjoon cursed under his breath, walking after them and I walked closer to Jungkook.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked. "Not really, but I'm reallyyyy craving cupcakes right now.." He answered with big doe eyes.

"You have the moodswings like you're pregnant. You're really unbelievable..But well, that's an Omega thing.."

Suddenly, a tear trailed down his cheek. "B-but I'll never get my own p-pups.. M-my mate d-doesn't want m-me and--and--" I shushed him before he could continue. "No, Jungkook. You're the best Omega ever, I'm sure you'll get your own pups eventually." I smiled, bending over to scent him.

He closer his eyes in content, before suddenly pushing me away. "DON'T! YOU'LL RUIN MY NEST!"

I held my hands up in surrender and backed away. "I won't touch your nest, I won't touch you.." He nodded heavily and turned around, rubbing himself against his nest once more.

Being invisible at this point, I walked out of the room, stopping in front of the Alpha's.

I gritted my teeth and hastily walked over to grab a pen and a small paper, in bold letters writing down 'Go help your mate, he's in pre-heat, you idiot!' and I pushed the small paper in his room, underneath the door.

He won't recognize my handwriting anyway, so I'm safe.

Not feeling like wasting my energy on this guy, I headed to the kitchen to see if I could help.

Cupcakes don't seem so bad.

Taehyung's POV

I switched off my TV as soon as I saw a paper being shoved in my room, under the door.

Yes, I have a TV. These things are rare since there is literally no pack house to be found with a TV, because if they are at war and the enemy wins, you can say bye bye to the luxurious device.

But of course, no one is stupid enough to even try to attack us anymore. And no one would ever be able to win.

And, to get a TV, you need to go to the humans. It would take hours, days to even get there.

I walked over to the paper and grabbed it, reading what it said.

'Go help your mate, he's in pre-heat, you idiot!'

My eyes widened and my breath hitched. Maybe this is the reason why my wolf became so restless, when I pushed Jungkook out of my room..

I haven't even marked him, yet, my wolf felt something was off.

I paced around the room, wanting to go to the Omega. I have no clue why, but I couldn't control my wolf anymore.

'Jae, order everyone to go downstairs. No one can go upstairs, for the coming three hours. Got it?!' I roared through the mindlink, guessing I just gave the guy a heart attack.

-'Y-yes Alpha. I'll announce it immediately, Alpha.'

I smirked and waited for a bit, hearing footsteps heading downstairs.

When I thought it was okay, I walked out of my room closing the door behind me and I entered Jungkook's room.

The first thing I noticed was the mountain of clothes. Apparently, he is nesting.