"Chicken." Giovanni said, a taunting smirk spreading across his twitching lips.

"I'm not hitting on someone else's boyfriend, that's dis—"

"Chicken," Giovanni taunted yet again, interrupting Leonardo's line of defense.

"For Christ's sake!"

His older brother by five minutes, Giovanni's victorious laugh stirred a reckless thought inside of him. Hit on the damn guy already, it's not like you'll see him ever again. "Just admit you're a chicken, Leonardo Bravucci. I'm disappointed." Giovanni said, shaking his head.

"Whatever," Groaning, Leonardo took a large gulp of whiskey before heading toward the guy's direction. He was going to need the buzz if he was about to embarrass himself for eternity. "This is so stupid." He muttered to himself.

That whiskey was definitely a bad idea because Leonardo felt as if he had balls made of steel. Such balls to move closer with a sole purpose of hitting on a guy with a girlfriend on the dancefloor. He was way too close and the guy didn't seem to mind or he was just ignoring his palpable intrusion. The guy edged towards him, "Come closer." He whispered. The seductive tone sending jolts of shivers down Leonardo's spine. His cock responded instantly, hardening. Christ!

Things were getting extremely hot as they swayed sensually against each other, music in the club fading into oblivion. Nothing else mattered at this moment. Leonardo let his hands wander, squeezing the guy's ass a little. It was round, firm and squeezable—perfect. Proof that God exists.

Leonardo wanted more. He wanted to feel the ripped muscles hidden underneath that shirt, his hard-on was now prominent. Impossible to ignore and unbearable. He tilted the guy's head carefully, ready to take his lips into a kiss.

"I don't kiss," the guy smiled briefly, his green eyes shimmering in the dimmed lights and Leonardo thought his heart had stopped functioning for a millisecond. "But we can compromise with something much more interesting. You can blow me instead."

Now that was an invitation Leonardo was never going to pass. "Sure, I can do that."

How they managed to get to a deserted alleyway outside the club was a mystery. It was dark and colder than the stuffed club—not that they'd noticed the difference. Leonardo was tempted to just take a plunge and kiss him right there and then but he didn't. Everyone had their hard limits and these were this guy's own. He wasn't going to disrespect that, instead he pinned him on to a wall as if to prevent him from scampering.

On the other hand Seth felt the stranger's hot breath curling against the skin just underneath his ear followed by a delicate brush of soft lips. He shivered. The hot stranger was making him too keen and restless. His slightly rough hands were now roaming against his stomach, feeling all ridges on his abs and occasionally threatening to go lower.

A ripple of undeniable pleasure ignited his whole body as soon as teeth grazed against his heated skin. The stranger was now working on his collarbone, sucking on the skin fervently. Seth's eyes pinched shut from sensory overload.

"You're gorgeous, you know that, right?" his voice was super sexy low. Seth had barely heard him.

Leonardo's hand slipped even lower, seeking for the guy's hardness which was now straining against the fabric of his jeans. Seth gasped when he felt the stranger's grip on his throbbing cock. His touch was strong yet gentle. Seth was now breathing harshly both from exhilaration and excitement.

"You like that don't you?" Leonardo whispered. I love it. Seth loved the way this guy was making him lose control. His strokes through the rough fabric were erratic, building some sort of thrilling waves throughout his body.

"Shit..." Seth trembled uncontrollably against him.

There were so many chances that anyone could walk up on them. It was dangerous, scandalous but Leonardo couldn't suck this guy off any other way. The whole sense of danger made the situation even ten times hotter. Imagine the tabloids next juicy gossip, billionaire playboy Dr. Bravucci caught blowing a random guy in a club alleyway. His father would murder him for dragging the family name down with him.

Quickly, he unzipped the guy's jeans, he tugged them down just enough to discover and explore. There was no need to yank the whole clothing down, besides time was ticking. He needed to do this, now or never.

"Keep your hands in my hair and nowhere else." Leonardo warned before he started. Bossy, I like that. Since Seth wanted him down there already, he nodded eagerly.

He licked first, letting his blazing tongue swirl around the tip and pausing just to look at the guy's expression. His eyes were pinched shut.

"Look at me." Leonardo demanded. Seth's eyes flickered wide open, now almost unrecognizable and dimmed with lust which made it even more intense.

Leonardo took in the guy's cock inside his mouth, it was nice and girthy. It felt as if Seth was being melted in a paradise of warmth, wetness and softness. His body arched sporadically, moans spilling out of his parted mouth. He wanted to stroke the stranger's defined jawline but he knew better not to, he kept his hands wandering inside his soft dense hair, tugging a little.

Seth was a whimpering mess, totally out of control and dizzy with desire. "I'm gonna—holy shit!" He had never felt anything like this before, ever.

What the hell are you waiting for? Come in my mouth, please.

Leonardo sucked even harder, urging Seth to lose it already. Seth swore this kind of pleasure was supposed to be a felony. He could barely breathe not to mention move when he finally exploded inside the stranger's mouth. There was a lot of cum, some ended up dripping from his lips and that made Seth's spent dick twitch.

This was insane.

Leonardo rose from his current position, wiping his lips using the back of his hand. "Spend the rest of the night with me." He said, his tone sounding almost like a plea.

Seth still looked dazed, though his expression was now slightly cynical. "I'm sorry, I can't."

Leonardo's heart instantly shriveled and that was not the only thing that shriveled. "W–what? Why not? I thought we were having a good time."

"Of course we were having a good time," Seth sighed and zipped up his pants. "I had a good time tonight, thanks."

"Seriously? That's it?" Leonardo wanted to punch himself straight in the face for sounding desperate. It was an ego bruising moment for someone like him. People fought to be in his bed sheets for fuck's sake. What's wrong with this guy?

"It was nice meeting you but I really have to go now. My friend is waiting for me."

Leonardo watched the guy as he scurried back into the club. It shouldn't have hurt that much because he was a stranger that he'd met for only less than an hour. Except it did. What a total dickhead.

Leonardo tossed and turned in his bed that night, he still could taste the guy on his tongue. It's like the ghost of him was haunting the back of his mind.

It was pure torture.

Maybe it would've been better if he had at least gotten his name.