Chapter ONE ❤

No Proof Reading!

Avoid Mistakes ❤

So, I Your Author cum friend welcomes you all On the very first part of Mafia's Cute Angel Chapter ONE ❤

Enjoy___

_____

In a dark room where the only source of light was The Sunlight entering from a ventilator In the room. From the minimal light entering it was seen that a man was sitting on a chair tied with ropes and a tape around his mouth. His face and body was full of bruises. Two men with formal uniform were standing on his either side guarding him.

Just then a guy with deadly looks entered in followed by two more guys of his age with guns in their hands. Seeing the guy the man tied on the chair shivered making the guy smirk who leaned forward and Keeping his hands on the chair sides spoke:

Guy: Welcome To The Hell...

Man:(scared) No, please pardon me Master, I swear on my Kids I won't Lie to You henceforth..

Guy:(smirked evily) Ofcourse I Know You Won't Lie to me from now. (Clutching his mouth) And You Know Why??? Coz For Lying to Me you won't be Alive in The World naa...

And he took out his revolver from his coat pockets and Kept it in his mouth and spoke

Guy: Now before Dying tell me the truth last time, who Was Your Boss???

Man:(scared) Peter Smith.. Now don't kill me master plz i have two kids and My wife waiting for me please Ma......

And Then all that heard was The sound of bullet and Blood coming out of the person's face. The guy passed the revolver to the guard and signalled something before moving out of the Room again followed by The two guys. Coming out of the room the guy spoke to another guys.

Guy: Cabir, Abhi make sure his family won't suffer in any case. Do take care of his kid's future...

So the two guys were Cabir and Abhimanyu the Best Friend cum The Left and Right Hand of The Mafia Leader .

Cabir:(smiled) As You Say, Manik...

So the guy was none other than the Mafia Leader Manik Malhotra which I know All of you must have guessed..

Abhi: And what about Peter Smith??

Manik:(smirked) Do I really need to tell you what you have to do with him???

Abhi and Cabir too smirked and moved out of the place in their respective Cars...

In The Car:

Manik was driving the Car when his phone rang and it was his PA so he recieved the call attaching his Bluetooth with his ears.

Manik: Yes Gourav??

Gourav: Good Morning Sir... Sir Actually I called you as you have got an invitation from The Oberoi's Our Client, it's their daughter's Birthday party and he specially want YOU to attend it...