Chapter21: first day of school

Kentrell pov

I'm up early cuz it's Kayla first day of school. I made sure everything was togather. Then I went to wake her up. I pulled the covers back off of her. But she didn't move I pull her thumb out her mouth and she turned the other way.

Me. Get up baby

She got off the bed going in the bathroom. I hard her pee. Once I hard the toilet flush I went and washed her face and she brushed her teeth and I took the scarf off her hair. She took her pajamas off and put her school cloths on.

Her outfit

Kayla. Can you put my shoes on?

I shook my head no and she gave me them eyes. I sat on the couch putting her on my lap I put her socks and shoes on. Then I put her down.

Me. Go get your bookbag

She put it on and we went downstairs. She ate her food while I made her lunch and we got in the car. I speed to her school. And I parked and walked her in. She tried to hide behind me when her teacher was telling her her name.

Me. She's shy

She nodded she took us to her desk and showed us her cubby. Before I left I put her inhaler on her neck and I left.

Kayla POV

We did color sheets and activities to know each other. I'm not comfortable. I don't know anybody. I wish Kylie had this class she's next door though.

Teacher. Alright let's go to the play room

We followed her in a line. There was another clas in here.

Kylie. Bestfriend

I smiled and hugged her and she hugged me to. We went to play

Kylie. That boy likes me but I think he ugly

Me. Him

She nodded he had a fat head no 2 front to teeth and he talk to much. I looked at Kylie and started laughing so did she.

Me. He talk to much you would probably be annoyed all day

She nodded we went to play intill the teach said it was time to go to class. I hugged Kylie and we went to are lines. When we got in class she told us what to do every morning we come to school

Teacher. Every morning y'all come to school y'all have to come get y'all food from here and sign your name on the paper. Then go to the playroom. And I'll come get y'all once I have y'all worksheets printed off and we will start are day.

We nodded are heads and she put something on the bord turning the light off. It was a video explaining how to behave in class. After the video was over. She showed us how she was going to do groups. Then she told us the times for lunch and  recess also are resources. Like math,art,music and p.e and the days we have them. Then she put a movie on because  we don't have work.

Lunchtime

We got in the cafeteria and sat down. Are teacher let us set with the other class so I sat with Kylie.

Kylie. Hey best-friend

Me. Hey

We ate are food and talked about when we gone have are next sleepover. And once we finished are food. And it was time for us to go to class again. We hugged and went to are lines. We got to class and she handed us paper to give are parents.

Time to go home

Daddy got my hand and  held my book-bag. We walked to the truck and he put me in my car seat. He drove and got me some sonic and we went home. I took a shower putting on some chilling cloths before I sat to eat. Daddy played the game with his friends. After I ate I called Kylie and we talked about matching tomorrow and I went to bed cuz school makes me tired

Vote

Comment

Her hair