chapter 18

Kayla pov

I felt someone take my thumb out my mouth. I turned over putting my thumb back in my mouth. They did it again. I opened my eyes seeing my daddy still sleep and KD and three was trying to pour water on him. I got up going in my room. I tuned my tv on and laid down.

Daddy. What the fuck!!!

I flinched getting up to open my door. I saw him chasing them out his room. He was dripping with water. I went back in my room laying down. I'm still kind of tired. Kylie came in here with a pop tart.

Me. Hey

She waved setting in the couch near the door. I got up cuz I'm hungry. I brushed my teeth washed my face and took a shower. Then I put on some shorts and t-shirt then I put some long socks in and some slids and I went downstairs to get me a breakfast sandwich. I warmed it up and ate and got some orange juice to.  I went to seat on the couch and watch tv.

2 hours later

I felt someone take my thumb out my mouth. My eyes shot open I saw my daddy. I sat up he had his keys in his hand

Daddy. Come on we finna go to the park

He handed me my play shoes and I put them on and we got in the car. I put my seatbelt on and he drove to the park. Everyone was already here. My brothers my sister and my auntie and Cousins and my best friend Kylie.

Kylie. Best friend

We hugged and went to play.

Kayden. Yall wanna play tag?

Me. Yea

She nodded her head yea and he raged me and ran. I tagged k3 and ran he tryed to catch me but couldn't so he tagged Kylie. I was getting tired. I stopped running and touched up some mucus I think that's what its called.

Kylie. Are you ok?

I nodded my head yea. I spit again and we went to get on the swing. Soon daddy came over here and asked if we wanted seafood. I nodded and he told everybody to come on. We got in the car. And we went to this restaurant. He had to get 3 tables. I sat with Kylie. After we ordered what we wanted. Me and Kylie played this fashion game she played in her phone and I played on mine. When are food came we started eating.

Kylie. You wanna match tomorrow

I nodded daddy got us a lot of marching outfits

Daddy. Starr wanna take y'all for a girls day tomorrow you wanna go?

I nodded my head yea. We finished eating and the people put are stuff in to go bags.

Me. Daddy?

He looked at me

Me. Is Kylie spending the night again?

He nodded and we washed are hands and got in the car and went home. We took showers and my auntie and cousins left. I had fun with them. Me and Kylie watched movies in my room and played with my babies. I turned my fan on. But I had to ask daddy because it's to high for me. I knocked on his door and I hard something before he opened the door

Me. Can you turn my fan on

He nodded I noticed the house is quite

Me. Why is it quite?

Daddy. Your brothers went with your mow mow and your sister went home. I nodded.

He turned my fan on and went back to his room. Me and Kylie played for a while till we got tired and laid down going to sleep.

Vote

Comment