Chapter 44

Kayla pov

Me and kaydie did tiktoks together. Mommy isn't up yet. I put my thumb in my mouth watching the tiktok video. I heard footsteps coming down the hall

Mommy. Y'all ready

I took my thumb out  my mouth. We went to our rooms  changing out our night cloths into an outfit and we went back downstairs. Mommy made food. We ate and left out

Kaydie. Ma where we going

Mommy. Probly universal

She nodded I got on my phone. Putting my thumb in my mouth. We got in the car and mommy drive off. I glanced up

Mommy. Waffle House?

We nodded she went there letting us order and we got it to go. We ate in the car. Once we got to universal we got out.

???. Hey yall

I looked seeing Auntie dream.

Me. Auntie dream!!!!

We ran to hug her. She kisses are forheads. We hugged are cousins to. Then we went into the park.we took alot of pictures befor going in full. We got on the first ride we saw.

Later

We went in one of the restaurants in here and picked something to eat. I used my inhaler. I feel my chest tightening.

Mommy. Yall  picked what you want?

I nodded looking at kaydie. She nodded to we told our order and mommy paid. Once we got are food we sat in here eating. Then we went and took pictures letting are stomach settle. I hugged kadie just cuz I want to. She hugged me back. Kissing my cheek. We went and got on the Simmons ride.

Mommy. Was it fun

I nodded stumbling. We went on a few more rides befor running through the rides again leaving. We went and a lil meal going skating. We stayed for like an hour. I got a boy number, and he kelp flirting with me.

Kaydie. Can we get Chinese food

Mommy. Yea

We got there. I got orange chicken and while rice. We git back to the air b and b. And we ate and desided to watch movies. Then we went and got ready for bed. Mommy got more stuff planed for tommrow. I git out the shower, brushed my teeth, put lotion on. Then my pants socks and bra. Then my night cloths coming out the bathroom. I kissed mommy goodnight and sissy going to bed. Instantly falling to sleep. After texting my daddy goodnight.

Vote

Comment