"Bonnie?" Nat asked. "What is it?" Their friend looked up at her, eyes wide and mouth opened in surprise.

"I felt... magic!" Nat furrowed her brows for a second before she gasped. Of course!

"I'm a witch again!" She realized, a smile gracing her lips. "Oh my God." She laughed, happy about the recent discovery. "I'm, uh... I'm gonna go, process this thing too." She joked and they nodded at her, equally happy smiles on their faces. She turned to leave but Caroline grabbed her arm gently.

"Wait! Can we talk?" She asked shyly and Nat nodded. Elena and Bonnie stared at them for a moment before going upstairs, leaving them alone.

"What's up?" Nat asked confused and Caroline sighed.

"I'm sorry. About Klaus. And the dress, and everything." The blonde blurted out and Nat's eyes softened.

"Hey... it's okay, Care."

"No, it's not. You two have this history together and I was dumb enough to accept his silly gifts. I shouldn't have." She said, regret clear in her voice.

"Caroline, seriously. I'm not mad at you. Niklaus does what he wants and he wanted to invite you to the ball." She shrugged and the vampire shook her head.

"But it's not right. You were mad at me yesterday."

"I could never be a mad at you for something like that." Nat told her. "I admit, I was... a bit jealous. But it's... it's nothing, okay?" She assured her friend.

"But you got your memories back and you remember him completely now." She said in a small voice. "I promise, I won't do that again." Nat shook her head and smiled amusedly at her before pulling her into a warm embrace.

"You have nothing to apologize for." She said and pulled back, smiling warmly at her after. "Now, I'm gonna go to the Grill. See what I can find there."

"Or who." Caroline commented and Nat smiled cheekily before stepping outside of the house.

"Don't you look radiant

"Don't you look radiant." A voice interrupted her out of her wandering thoughts and she turned her head, seeing Luke now sitting in the chair in front of her.

"Luke!" She grinned at him and he smiled back at her. "What are you doing here?" She asked curiously as he grabbed a menu and looked it over.

"I was just dropping by to buy lunch but then I saw you all alone. So I decided to keep you some company." He shrugged and Nat nodded.

"Hey, you guys ready to order?" Matt asked as he stood in front of them with his notebook pad and pen in hand.

"Hey, uh- wow, what happened to your hand man?" Luke asked worriedly when he saw Matt's injured hand. The blonde looked at Nat and her eyes softened.

"I... fell." He said awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"I want a burger with some fries and a lemonade." Nat said, trying to change the subject. Matt nodded and wrote it down slowly.