(Caulifla powers up)

Oh there's gonna be some cryin alright! But it won't be from me! My first course will be the seafood! Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!

(Caulifla punches Methiop, the punches him simultaneously multiple times and knocks him off the edge. The sumo fighter then began pushing caulifla to the edge of the Arena. They both stop. The sumo fighter tries to push but caulifla wasn't having it. She began to lift him up)

Grrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

(Caulifla picks the sumo fighter up and knocks him off the edge)

Sumo fighter: No!!!!!

Caulifla: At least both of them are gone for good.

(Caulifla runs to kale)

Kale!

Kale: Caulifla?

Caulifla: Don't worry, I knocked two of those bastards off.

Kale: T- Thank you...

Caulifla: Any time. Hey kale? Why don't you go all out, like when we were training?

Kale: Are you mad at me?

Caulifla: You can handle these fighters if you dig deep. I believe in you. So just believe in yourself. (Smiles) Got it?

Kale: Ok, I'll try.

Caulifla: Now let's have some fun! What do you say we take care of that guy?

(Caulifla points at you)

King: Hey Merlin? Isn't that a yardrat?

Merlin: It is. One of the species that creates instant transmission. But don't worry, someone is gonna knock him out.

Yardrat: Haha. You cannot stop me now. No one can.

(The yardrat was about to blast you but caulifla kicks him off. You turn aroumd and look at caulifla and kale)

Y/n: Thank you for knocking him out. He was really skilled.

Caulifla: It's y/n right? I've been wanting to talk to you. I saw you across the ring and you powered up into a kinda super saiyan I've never seen before.

Y/n: It was super saiyan blue. And how do you know about super saiyan god?

Caulifla: There's a super saiyan god?! I never even heard of it. I only know about regular super saiyan.

Y/n: There's more super saiyan forms?! Show me.

Caulifla: Alright. Here goes! Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

 Here goes! Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: Woah..... That's pretty amazing! Caulifla was it?

Caulifla: Here I come! Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!

(Caulifla charges at you, but you push her too the side)