𝟏𝟑.

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

DD has been ignoring me all day because I was at a party with a nigga he didn't like

DD has been ignoring me all day because I was at a party with a nigga he didn't like. I think his name was Kay Flock or something. I didn't even know him and the nigga was beefin' at all. Hell I didn't even know who the nigga was.

I walked over to the couch while DD was playing his game and tried to spark a conversation

"You still mad at me?" I asked him. He side eyed me then continued playing his dumbass game. "Bae"

He knows that I hate being ignored. When I say I hate being ignored I mean I HATE being ignored, but when it comes to DD, all I do is irritate him til he does answer me.

I grabbed his face and started shaking his head lightly. "Baaaaaabeee. Hellllooooo." I said, trying to get his attention

Seeing that did nothing, I started kissing him, but he wasn't kissing back

"Nigga I know you can fucking hear me" I told him. At that point I just gave up. "Fine" I went upstairs and grabbed pillows and a blanket.

I came back downstairs and threw them at him. "You can sleep on the couch tonight"

"Ight bruh chill" DD said

"Nah nigga don't talk now. Keep that same energy you had 5 seconds ago"

"First of all," He paused his game and put down his controller. ", watch ya fucking attitude before you get smacked. Secondly, I don't want to talk to ya hoe ass right now. Give me a chance to collect my thoughts"

"I'm a hoe because I was at a party wit a nigga you beefin' wit?"

"No, you a hoe for still deciding to go when you knew I was beefin' wit the nigga"

"Either way, I don't see how that makes me a hoe. You actin' mad childish. I didn't even know who the mutha fucka was"

"How did you not know who he was if I stalked to you about him several times"

"I knew you was beefin wit a nigga but I didn't know it was him. I swear you overreact too fucking much bro. First it was how I look when I walk out the house, then it was the fight between you and my brother, then it was the pregnancy test, then it was going out with my friends, now this. You need therapy or something?" I vented

"Hell nah" he responded

"Then what's the problem David. It's like everything I do is an issue wit you"

He smacked his lips. "Ight I'm sorry"

"Are you really? You say that every time and then another issue comes"

"I really am sorry. Look come here" He told me

I started to walk over to him then sat on his lap. He planted a kiss on my lips

"I'm sorry. You know I love you too much to hurt ya feelings"

"It don't feel like you love me"

"But I do though"

"Prove it"

He smirked before he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"Where you wanna do this at ma?" he mumbled against my lips.

"Right here" I whimpered

As we continued to kiss, his hand started traveling up my inner thigh. I detached from the kiss and laid back on the couch. He started sucking on my neck, leaving hickies on my neck and collarbone.

I watched as his head disappeared between my legs, he kisses down my thighs then pulls my panties to the side. I cursed to myself as his tongue slipped into my pussy. He knows how much I like to run so he used his arm to pin my hips down to the bed, using his thumb to rub my clit. Suddenly, his tongue started going faster and his fingers started thrusting in and out of me. My moans grew louder as he continued.

"DD, I'm gonna- fuck I'm gonna cum," I whined, pulling on his hair.

"Damn ma, we just started" he chuckled against my vagina

My back started to arch off the couch. I came into his mouth, but he wouldn't stop.

"DD I can't take it," I whined, trying to push his head away, but he grabbed both of my hands with one of his hands while pulling me closer to him with his other.

He detached his lips from my hot spot and slipped two fingers into my pussy, pumping them in and out at a fast pace while his thumb plays with my clit.

I felt a knot started to form in my stomach.
Soon, I came again, and he licked every drop up. He got up and pulled me by my neck into a kiss, allowing me to taste myslf

"I love you" He said

"I love you too"

Short but sweet... Love y'all