𝟗.

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐀

"Come on," snatching my arm up, he pulls me out the passenger's side of the car and to the front door

David and I went out to a party and I saw girls all over him. Of course, I checked the girls about it. The crazy part about is that, before we went to the party, David told me not to say anything if I see girls all over him.

Now, he's pissed off.

"Daye" I called him

"Ion wanna hear shit from you right now"

He unlocked the door and pulled me inside then closed the door. He pulled me upstairs, into our bedroom

Stalking the short distance towards us, his index finger and thumb captured my jaw, roughly.

"The fuck did I tell you, before we walked into the party, huh?"

I didn't answer because I was irritated. His grip tightened.

"Girl, you better answer me before I fuck you up," He told me

I rolled my eyes. "Don't start a fight with them bitches."

"So you were listening. But yo bratty, stuck up ass did it anyway"

I rolled my eyes, again. "What else was I supposed to do? Just watch bitches dance all over you, in my face?!"

I took his hand off my face.

"Did we not go to couples therapy for this exact reason? Because you seem to always think I'm cheating. I told you before, I'm worried about them bitches, ya hurd meh"

I sat down on the bed as he yelled at me

"Your actions were not necessary—"

"Maybe, if they would keep their asses off and away from my nigga then I wouldn't have to—"

"Shut the fuck up! That's yo problem. You talk too fuckin' much, ya hurd meh"

"Boy, don't talk to me like I'm one of your fucking friends Daye. If anything, all this is your fucking fault for letting the bitches dance on you like you weren't in a relationship. I'm taking a shower and then going to bed. Goodnight" I vented

As I tried to walk out the room, David grabbed me by my neck. "Sit yo ass down" He pushed me down to the bed

As soon as I sat down, he took his hand off my neck and rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms

"You wanna keep 'em? Cuz I'll sure as hell rip them bitches right on out and you gon be blind for a lifetime, ya hurd meh"

I smacked my lips

"I wonder if you can still smack your lips if they're busted. Should we find out?"

"I wonder if you'd bust my lips or rip my eyes out if the police were on the phone. Should we find out?"