𝟏𝟖

(ionk dude name so we just gon call him Saint)

(I found dude pictures on Pinterest then tried to look him up but istg i couldn't find him for the life of me. Help me out if you can)

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Mariah stood in her mirror, reflecting on how she looked in some outfits that hugged her curves. Ugh, she thought. She hated my chubby-curvy figure. She always thought she looked ugly with it ever since she hit puberty when she was 13 and often wore baggy clothes out the house.

She took the clothes off and changed into some biker shorts with a big oversized hoodie, then called her big cousin, Andrew.

"Yooo. Waddup little one" He said as he answered

She rolled her eyes, "I told you, I'm not little"

"Compared to me, you are. Now whatchu want?"

"Whatever nigga. Can I come over? I'm bored and I don't feel like sitting in the house all day."

"Where's TT Deena?"

"At work per usual," She folded her arms

"Oh. Well, I mean you can but I got the homies over and we finna smoke. So, ionno if you gon be comfortable with that because I know how you are when you around too many niggas"

"I'll just be in the guest bedroom and let you boys be boys"

"Ight cuzzo. As long as you comfortable with it"

"Okay I'll be there in a few," She told him as she hung up and put on her slides

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇

Keep it G, what come after A? Just let that nigga be

TLC, know I'm finna creep, my phone on DND

That's my song, ride that dick to beat, I ride that dick to sleep

You ain't peep, bitch, even though you beat, to me he beat his meat

The song boomed through the car speakers as I pulled up to  Andrew's house. I turned the radio down and heard that he was playing his obnoxious ass trap music. King Von to be specific. I hated that music with a passion. 

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to get out the car, walk to the door, and ring the doorbell. "Aye Saint! Get the door mane. That's my lil cousin." I heard him yell from the inside.