I don't have any space for him in my heart, but still I wanted a good life with him, in which my daughter get the love from her father, which she is not getting from 'him'. I'm loving and caring for Hamdan so that 'he' also love my daughter as his own but I'm not getting any success.

I just hope and pray that my daughter got 'his' love as a father...

_Maryam Anwar

Closing the diary I again hide that in the cupboard and made my way towards Razi's room because I heard Abbu's voice from there.

"Abbu" I whispered happily. Abbu was sitting on the floor taking Shifa in his lap Maham and Hamdan was sitting his both side. Kids were playing with toys but Abbu was caressing shifa's head happily.

"Abbu" utter that I made my way towards him and he looked up.

"Mummy see, Nana abbu and Maham khala said that I can take these toys with me." I smiled on Hamdan's words and nodded before sitting on the floor beside Abbu.

"Abbu it's been two months, if I didn't come you even made a call to talk to me" I complained with down head.

"Nana buu" Shifa uttered happily and got a kiss on her head from her Nana buu but abbu didn't replied to me.

"Abbu, Don't be offended with me... I am your Maryam. You always said that I'm your elder daughter your Maryam" I said and tears made their way to my eyes and soon they rolled down to my cheeks.

Abbu glanced at me, he opened his mouth to say something but stopped in between, might be he was going to say something harsh but couldn't due to my condition. Placing Shifa on floor beside Maham he left the room and I was still sitting on the floor resting my back with wall, my heart was crying loudly but my eyes were shedding tears tears silently.

"Maryam aapi why are you crying?" Maham asked me after coming to me and I shook my head trying to hide my feelings and tears but couldn't.

"Maham khala mummy was also crying sometimes back" Hamdan informed innocently and wiped my tears.

"See.. I.. I'm not crying, you both tell me what are you playing and what my Shifa is playing?" I diverted the attention of children and they both forgot about the matter and got busy in playing and planning to play other game. That was been almost half an hour when abbu left me in the room,and he didn't came back.

"Maham.. Beta..." That was Abbu's call

"Ji Abbu" Maham yelled looking at the door

"Come here beta" On the sentence Maham left the room and in some five minutes she came back with baby steps, she was holding a tray in her small hands which was difficult for her to handle, but she successfully managed to place the tray on bed and I looked at that.

That was mango pastries, chocolate ice cream with orange soda, tears made its way again to my eyes but that was due to happiness... Abbu didn't forgot my birthday, he always brings all these things for me on every birthday.

"Abbu bring this?" I asked to Maham and she nodded, before passing me the bowl of ice cream and I held that. At the same time Abbu came inside the room and smile looking at Shifa.