Chapter 1

Jotaro yoinked Jolyne straight outta the window so he could finally have alone time with his new dolphin companion. He stared deeply into the dolphin's eyes, contemplating his life choices and a name for his friend. "Kakyoin is a good name." Jotaro whispered. Kakyoin let out a little squeak of joy and viciously licked Jotaro like a cherry. Jotaro ran his finger down Kakyoin's forehead while mimicking dolphin noises. Jolyne was frantically trying to get back into the house as Jotaro quickly fell in love. Kakyoin started vibrating intensely while screeching at a frequency only Jotaro can hear, since his dad was a dolphin. Jotaro screamed because his newfound lover was having a seizure. As Kakyoin's skin dissolved and a new creature grew, Jotaro pissed his pants out of fear. He thought giving Kakyoin a golden shower would save him, what a dumb bitch. Kakyoin then grew into a cherry with arms and legs and finger gunned his way out of the room. What a Bi queen, Jotaro thought to himself. Kakyoin Fortnite default danced his way out of the house and Jotaro's life where he became a drug dealer to the local kindergarteners. Don't worry, he only sells them meth. Turns out, Jolyne is one of those kindergarteners and is now a meth head at age 6. She overdosed at 7, and now Jotaro has to live his life in shame knowing that he raised a drug addict. Every year Jotaro buys a new dolphin even knowing that he will never find a dolphin as sexy as the Kakyoin he once knew.