Chapter Eleven - Our Future (End)

One week had passed since the encounter with Cain. After his arrest and sentencing of twenty years. Ochako had begun to live an easier life with me, and she finally felt loved and treated correctly. As of right now, we were relaxing at home, her sitting on my lap and leaning against me as we watched TV.

"Oh Izuku, I've missed this," she stated.

"Missed what?" I asked her.

"Being able to just relax with you on a nice day. This feels... right, in a way."

"I feel the same way. I missed being able to do this with you too," I responded. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too," she said. "I never told you this, but I love it when you call me baby."

"Oh? Is that so," I stated.

She spun herself around so her knees were on the couch and she was facing me. She then placed a soft kiss upon my lips, which I happily received. I pulled away after a couple of seconds and started twirling some of her hair.

"Go get your shoes on, I wanna take you somewhere," I told her

"Where are we going?" she asked me, confused.

"Can't tell you, it'll ruin the surprise," I responded, kissing her cheek.

"Hmph! You know I hate surprises," she said, climbing off of me. "Gimme a second and then we can go."

I smiled at her. If it all goes well, I'm sure you'll like the surprise.

I ran to our room and grabbed my shoes and a couple other things, before slipping my signature red shoes on and meeting up with Ochako in the living room. Her Outfit today consisted of a cute light yellow tank top with a cute denim jacket over it, which she just slipped on, and a black skirt with leggings. She was very cute looking, but that's a normal look for her.

"Don't you look beautiful, Ocha," I told her, pulling her in for a quick kiss.

"You look very handsome yourself, Mister Deku," she replied. "Now let's get going," she said, walking towards the door. I grabbed her arm before she could.

"Wait, you have to wear this," I stated, holding something out.

It was a blindfold.

"...really?" She asked.

"Yup! Like I said, it's a surprise."

She rolled her eyes and giggled as she grabbed the blindfold and put it on. I then guided her outside, before picking her up bridal style.

"You know I hate you, right?" She said, smiling.

"Oh, that's a lie. You know you love me," I said back.

With that, she held on tight as I activated my power and jumped up. She squeaked at the sudden jolt which was cute. Using my speed and buildings nearby, I was able to maneuver at a quick pace. She started giggling as I focused.

Luckily, our destination was nearby, and we'd be there in just a couple minutes.

__________

"We almost there yet?" I asked Izuku.

"Almost, don't take that blindfold off," he responded.

I was completely clueless on where he was taking me, but I trusted him enough to get us there. Honestly, being in his arms made the trip to this place 10 times better.

I decided to enjoy the ride for the next couple of minutes, until I felt Izuku plant on the ground again.

"Can I take it off now?" I asked him.