Chapter Ten - All For Her

"I found you," Cain said to me as he eyed both of us.

I was frozen in place, and Izuku got ready to fight in case he had to.

"W-what are you doing here, Cain?" I asked him.

"You dropped your card and that's how I found you. Are you done throwing your tantrum so you can come home now?" He asked me.

"N-no, I'm not going anywhere with you," I told him.

"Come on, Ochako. I promise, no more bullshit. Just come back and everything will change. I mean it," he said to me, taking a step forward.

"She's not interested, pal," Izuku told him.

"Huh, I remember you. From the coffee place, correct? I also know you used to date Ochako. I'm not stupid, I know you met up before that encounter, too. I told you she was mine and to stay away," he stated.

"She isn't yours. She's her own person and she can do what she wants, so back off," Izuku stated.

"I figured we would have to do it the hard way," Cain stated, reaching behind him. He pulled out a silver object and aimed it towards me.

It was a gun.

"What the hell, Cain! P-put that away!" I pleaded.

"Sure thing. All you have to do is come over to me. I don't want to have to hurt any of you," he stated.

"You should listen to her if you don't want to be hurt," Izuku stated.

"I'm done talking. Get over here, Ochako. Right fucking now!" he yelled. "You have no idea how I'm feeling right now."

"Just stop-" I said.

"About how you feel, huh? How about her feelings, hm? Did you ever stop to think about how she might feel?" Izuku stepped in.

"Why does it matter how she feels, exactly? She was happy with me, duh," Cain stated. "She's just pulling this crybaby shit for attention."

That stung a little.

"She's scared of you. She feels hurt and used and abused. Wanna know how I know that? It's because I always put her feelings first, before mine-," Izuku stated.

"You're really pushing it, pal," Cain stated, clenching the gun tighter.

"- and I also know that because I spent eight years of my life with her. I loved her and treated her like a human being, not a pawn in your game like you did. You really think I'm about to let you take her from me?" Izuku stated, angry.

"That's it! You asked for it, bastard!" Cain shouted.

Cain closed his eyes as he squeezed the trigger. I ducked and closed my eyes as a loud gunshot rang out, the sound bouncing off the nearby buildings. I opened my eyes and panicked, looking to where Izuku was. I was scared for my life, thinking he might've gotten shot. But he wasn't there.

"W-what the fuck?!" Cain stated, looking up.

Izuku had jumped onto the window ledge of a building.

"W-what the fuck are you?!" Cain said looking frightened. Izuku jumped down.

"I'm the person who took down the League of villains eight years ago. I'm the person who killed the number one villain, All For One. And I'm the one who defeated the leader of the Yakuza and beat death doing it," Izuku stated, starting to glow.

"N-no, you're not. You can't be..." Cain stated.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, the number two hero, and the person who will stop you," Izuku stated.