Chapter 17 - The set up

Comenzar desde el principio

Hawk's POV
As we went on the plane Rose was dragging me around showing me her jet, after she finished we sat down in a lounge and ordered food of course I got apple pie and Rose got pumpkin pie. "Hawk we are going to visit my best friend Justine later" Rose told me, "but I promised my cousin that we would visit him later" I protested "well cancel or tell him to come too" Rose said "ok,ok fine" I said. "Mirror Hawk can you tell Sky that I can't come" as soon as I said that mirror sky appeared on my mirror, "Sky said I should tell you he has to cancel because he is going somewhere with his girlfriend" he said before disappearing. "Well I won't say I told you so" Rose said grinning. A few hours later we landed "put this on" Rose said while handing me a pair of sunglasses, "why" I complained "we don't want to get any extra attention" she said while entering a car. When we entered the car Rose fell asleep on my shoulder she is so cute I thought to myself not that I like her anymore or anything.

Rose's POV
When I opened my eyes I saw Hawk he was trying to wake me up "we are here" he said. We checked into the hotel and got to our room "we do we only have one bed" Hawk complained. I for one had enough of his complaints "you can sleep on the floor then" I said sarcastically but he seemed into the idea. "Ok get ready we are leaving soon" I said while unpacking my shoes, looking for the ones I bought for Justine. "Are you looking for something" Hawk asked looking down on me "yeah just found it" I said while pulling out a pair of dancing shoes. "Let's go, we are walking" I told Hawk shoving him out of the room. When we got to the road I hugged Hawk's arm and leaned my head in his shoulder as we walked to the nearby cafe.

Hawk's POV
Rose was leaning on my shoulder but as soon as she entered the cafe she let go and graciously ran and hugged someone " JUSTINE/ROSE" they both screamed with the same excitement. I didn't think it was possible to have the same excitement as Rose but I was proved wrong, I saw a blond person wearing sunglasses standing behind Justine he looked familiar. "Let's go sit down I saved us a table" Justine squealed and me and Rose followed."i got you something" Rose squealed "me too" Justine said "let me guess it SHOES" both of them screamed handing each other boxes with shoes in them. "Aren't you going to introduce us" I asked "Hawk take off your glasses your inside it's rude" Rose said angrily "yeah you too sky"Justine added "but I don't want to attract extra attention" I replied and Sky nodded, "oh please you aren't that handsome" Rose said rolling her eyes. "Fine" me and sky said in unison. We took of our glasses at the same time "HAWK/SKY" we screamed in unison "do you guys know each other" Justine asked "yeah we are cousins" Sky replied. "It makes sense you guys look identical except for your hair" Rose added. "Anyway Rose meet Sky SnowWhite he is my boyfriend" Justine said "nice to meet you I'm Rose Cinderella" Rose said "anyway Hawk meet Justine dancer" Rose said smiling. "Nice to meet you, so are you guys dating" she asked Rose, "Well not exactly, we are engaged" Rose said casually. "Does granny SnowWhite know why wouldn't she tell her favourite grandchild" Sky asked proud of himself, "it was her idea and yesterday she called Rose her favourite grandchild" I muttered the last part.

Rose's POV
"How did you and Justine meet" Sky asked me "Well we met in the best place on Earth" I squealed. "Where, the park" Hawk asked, I glared at him "the shoe store duh" I said excited. "Your girlfriend is obsessed with shoes too" Hawk asked surprised and Sky nodded. "It runs in our families plus I prefer dancing shoes" Justine said, "Well Justine there is a new shoe store next door we have to go" I squealed. "Noooo" Sky And Hawk screamed in horror, what's their problem "what's wrong " Justine asked innocently. "Last time you went in you didn't leave till you bought the whole store" Sky complained "and you make us carry all those shoes" Hawk added. "Hawk I'm just helping you if you want to be a professional hero you need to be strong so I'm helping train to achieve your dreams" I said smiling sweetly. They tried to stop us but me and Justine ran to the shoe store and didn't leave till we had every single shoe in our size.

Justine Dancer
Age:17
Fairytale:the twelve dancing sisters
Magic:dance magic
Family: the 12 sisters grandparents
Love interest : Sky SnowWhite
Apperence

Sky SnowWhite Age:17Fairytale: SnowWhite Magic:ice magicFamily: Hawk, Fala, SnowWhite Love interest :Justine dancerAppearance: looks exactly like Hawk but with blonde hair

Sky SnowWhite
Age:17
Fairytale: SnowWhite
Magic:ice magic
Family: Hawk, Fala, SnowWhite
Love interest :Justine dancer
Appearance: looks exactly like Hawk but with blonde hair

Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoyed the chapter comment any improvements.     1673 words
Bye