"You're here. Good." Damon said as soon as they stepped inside. Elena left her things on the couch and looked at some of the weapons laying on a table. She walked over to the table and was about to ask Damon something when a voice interrupted her.

"Iliana Petrova." Nat stiffened at the sound of Mikael's voice. Damon, Elena and Stefan turned to her expectantly, wanting to know how she would react. Nat shut her eyes for a second and took a deep breath before turning around.

"It's actually Natalia Gilbert now." She said harshly and he tilted his head, a smirk making its way to his face.

"You look just the same. Still a little insolent girl, I presume." He told her tauntingly. She only looked him over once before smirking at him too.

"Still a dick I presume." Nat retorted. She heard Elena's sharp intake of breath at her words but paid her no mind.

"I assume you, of course, don't want Niklaus dead."

"Your assumption is correct."

"Right. Nothing's changed in a thousand years. Which is why I can't let anything to chance." He muttered before rushing to her and grabbing her throat tightly, lifting her slightly from the floor. Her eyes widened and she hit his hand repeatedly so he could let her go. Mikael looked behind him at the brothers and her sister. "If any of you try to make any move, I'll kill her and all of you." He warned them and turned back to her. "I see you are wearing a little vervain ring." He said and she shook her head, knowing what he was about to do. The vampire took the ring off her finger and threw it to the floor. "Now." He looked her straight in the eye and she stopped fighting him. "You are not going to say anything to Niklaus about the plan or me being alive. You will not tell anyone that is not in this house of this plan. You will simply observe, you will not do anything." He compelled her and she nodded robotically. "Good." He let her go and she fell to the floor, grabbing her throat.

"Nat!" Elena exclaimed and ran to her. Nat only looked up at the vampire before picking her ring and standing up quickly.

"I hate you." She told him angrily. "I hope you die slowly and painfully." Is all she said before leaving the room.

"So?" Rebekah asked Nat gesturing to her outfit

"So?" Rebekah asked Nat gesturing to her outfit. She was wearing the red dress with a pair of heels. Her hair was down in loose waves and she was wearing makeup that made her features stand out.

"You look beautiful, Bekah." Nat smiled sweetly from the bed. She was really happy for the vampire. After 90 years in a coffin, she finally got to experience the small things about high school.

"Getting a head start, huh?" Elena's voice came from the door and Nat and Rebekah turned to her.

"Embarrassing truth? This is my first high school dance." The blonde chuckled nervously as Elena entered the room.

"Ever?" She asked shocked and Rebekah nodded.

"I never really had time for high school before. Nik and I were always moving around, running. Anyway... I didn't want to leave anything to chance." She explained and then turned to Nat. "Have you heard from him?"