ORDINARY PEOPLE

Začít od začátku

"Mikael." Nat told her.

"Mikael.... Mikael, as in, the vampire hunter who knows how to kill Klaus?" Elena asked both of them.

"Yep. I now like to call him Papa Original." Damon joked and Nat sighed.

"Wow." Elena exhaled and then turned to Nat. "Do you remember him?"

"Only that we didn't like each other." She shrugged and turned to Ric, who was taking photos of the drawings and names. "If I'm being honest, I don't think I had a good relationship with either of Klaus' parents."

Nat was sitting on the desk at Ric's apartment while he was looking through the pictures, trying to piece everything together

Nat was sitting on the desk at Ric's apartment while he was looking through the pictures, trying to piece everything together. In the living room, Damon was helping Elena train, giving her some pointers and correcting her on some things.

"These images tell a story... to learn that story you have to decipher these images." Ric tells them. Nat looks at the pictures and nods absentmindedly before grabbing a stake and twirling it on her hand. She looks up at her sister and sees her trying to stake Damon, but he effortlessly disarms her.

"Sloppy." He tells her and she grabs the stake.

"Shut up! I'm new at this." She mutters and starts fighting him again.

"'Ghost of Christmas Past' Mason Lockwood set up the cave and led us to a weapon that can kill Klaus." Damon told Ric and Nat as Elena tried to kick him.

"Yeah, but doesn't Mikael have a weapon?" Elena reminds him and he nods.

"Yes. Which probably means the wall will lead us to Mikael, who we have already found... and lost." He tells her before disarming her and turning her around, her back now to his chest. "Bang! You're dead!" He then goes on to nibble on Elena's neck and she pushes him away playfully. Nat smiles amusedly at Damon and he winks at her. Elena walks over to the desk and stands next to Ric, looking at the pictures.

"These images at the very least might tells us what that weapon is." Ric tells Elena and she nods.

"Then all we have to do is find out what they mean." She says.

"Fine! Fine! If I am being irritatingly optimistic like you two... how do you suppose we do that? Last I checked, Nat hasn't remembered every pesky detail of her past life." Damon asks as he walks towards them. Both Elena and Ric exchange glances, Nat rolling her eyes and smirking at Damon.

"Well, if the story is about the Original Family living here, then you have to go straight to the source." She tells them and they stare at her. "Rebekah, obviously." Elena sighs and nods at her.

"You're right. Let's go." She says and Nat shakes her head.

"Nope, you're doing the dirty work all on your own, dear sister." Nat tells her.

"What? Rebekah loves you!" Elena exclaims and Nat shrugs.

"Exactly why I'm not going to ask her anything. She had a temper when she was human, I don't wanna imagine how it is now that she's a vampire." She explained. "Besides, you're the one who wants to wake Mikael. I don't. So, you go and ask her nicely and if she says yes, then I'll be there." Elena stares at her in disbelief and Nat just shrugs.