ratchet x crossfire(oc)

Optimus' pov

I was about to go on a drive as agent Fowler called "prime i have found a bot that claims to be a autobot but doesn't have blue eyes on my trip to Russia and am bringing him to the base so if you could give me a ground bridge that would be great"fowler said through the call "ratchet you heard him open the groundbridge" i said as i turned to him.

Crossfire's pov

I waited as my Russian army tank for the human who calls himself agent William Fowler. believe it or not even though my alt is a Russian army tank i don't really fight alot for i am a medic. Right as the human got in my alt a bridge appeared and i drove through,once i was on the other side i saw five bots looking at me. Once the human got out i transformed and meet with the other bots "hello young bot what is your designature (it is late and i can't spell it) and status" asked the tallest bot "i am crossfire and i am a medic"i said quietly "ok well crossfire i am Optimus prime and this is arcee our warrior, bulkhead our wrecker, bumblebee our scout, and ratchet our other medic that you will be working along side" optimus said as he gestured to each. I turn to heard a low grumbling coming from ratchet something about first human kids now this? As i walk over he moves so i came come by him and help with something "so uhh cross fire was it"asked bulkhead as i get to work i nod not looking away "i like your optics i have never seen optics that color before"bulk said as i try to make myself smaller but it is kinda hard given my size being almost as tall as optimus. "bulkhead if you don't need something leave the new guy/bot alone"said both arcee and ratchet annoyed at him for some reason but as he goes to walk away he steps on something ratchet dropped and was about to pick up "BULKHEAD I NEEDED THAT" yelled ratchet as he did it "sorry ratchet"said bulk as he walked off ratchet picked it up and put it down on a counter "i'll fix it ratchet"i said just audible where he could hear trying not to upset him further as i look to him and away from my work "do you ever know how" asked ratchet still mad "yes"i said "fine"he said as he walked away from it, i walked to it and started to fix it.

Time skip

It has been a few months now that i have been with the bots and i have met the other humans. Over the few months i have been here however i gave started to fall for the other medic i worked along side and today i have decided That i am going to confess to him but it was one of the rare days that i can't find him "hey raf have you seen ratchet"i asked but raf shook his head "i think arcee has tho" jack piped in "ok" i said as i walked off to find arcee "Arcee have you seen ratchet" "yes he is on top of the base"
"Thanks arcee" i said as i walked off to the top of the base. Once i got up there i spotted him and walked over "hey ratchet may i ask you something" i asked as i sat down next to him"fine what is it"asked ratchet as i vented "i wanted to ask if maybe you would be my sparkmate for i have had taken a liking to you over these few months now and it is ok to say no" i said as i looked away. About a minute later ratchet finally grabbed me and kissed me which left me shocked "yes" he whispered but before we could even react "YES"yelled the others and as fast as lightning ratchet was up and chasing them with a wrench as i just sat there laughing at the others.

Done and it is 2:43 requested by undead_dragon sorry it took so long. But my book is going on hold for now but i promise it will. Come back soon words 730